Bearableguy123 Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

Why is everybody so harsh on @Truthbot ? Ok, I admit, his grammar is poor, his FUD is from the lowest quality we’ve seen in ages,  he’s probably a minor looking for attention, but on the other side:

Posted Images

10 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This can’t be real? SamIAm now pushing and promoting people to follow his new “insider”, Luigi Strikes, who has 2 tweets and less than 200 followers. He randomly finds this guy minutes after his first tweet and feels he’s an insider based on him following 3 people. This is getting out of hand Sam. 

I thought this was interesting as well.  Maybe Luigi DMed samiam with some proof?  And then one of his answers made people think he (Luigi) was the ripple Riddler.

Watching CKJ he pointed out @Fozzie_Travels has been to Malta. Just an interesting coincidence maybe. But then I was checking out his website fozzie-travels.com. And he started traveling in 2012 the same year Ripple was founded........

His travel map indicates heavy travel in Europe which indicates that he's based there which a lot of people have postulated from clues that that's where BG is from. He has also has visited San Francisco. Not a surprising location for someone to visit at all, but important that he at least did it since Ripple is located there.

@Fozzie_Travels could be BG123. His job with Ripple being what takes him all over the world.

Edited by gamedev368
1 hour ago, ImTheRippler said:

Would love to get a read of this report, considering the UN 589 connection to climate goals with ripple/interledger 

I don’t think the full 156 page ‘Paris Rulebook’ is yet available.

I’ve got a draft version (133 pages). Not seen anything crypto related in there as yet:

https://unfccc.int/sites/default/files/resource/Informal Compilation_proposal by the President_rev.pdf

5 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

I don’t think the full 156 page ‘Paris Rulebook’ is yet available.

I’ve got a draft version (133 pages). Not seen anything crypto related in there as yet:

https://unfccc.int/sites/default/files/resource/Informal Compilation_proposal by the President_rev.pdf

It won’t say crypto it will talk about financial inclusion and maybe Fintech 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.