Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

28 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp? 

I’m totally confused as to whom to give my likes, not wanting to burn my fingers or being banned from the camp I actually was agreeing with or , worse, being welcomed as a hero in the wrong camp. 

Just to be sure, my stand is;  I’m pro XRP, favorably at the highest price, and as soon as possible. 

If you post ‘wen m00n?’ and like your own posts... should be fine 👍😂

39 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp? 

I’m totally confused as to whom to give my likes, not wanting to burn my fingers or being banned from the camp I actually was agreeing with or , worse, being welcomed as a hero in the wrong camp. 

Just to be sure, my stand is;  I’m pro XRP, favorably at the highest price, and as soon as possible. 

I just give likes to those who are the funniest in discussions like these. You've earned one!

9 hours ago, CountZerpula said:

In another thread I think it was @Carmelita that mentioned the other picture (fireplace) and the Phoenix inside the fire. I can see that, but does it also look like eyes? Like the ends of the logs, but they're eyes. 

Untitled-2.png.83f2324bf4efc6e152a099bfb221234c.png

Untitled-33.png.1ffa2063ace9d34e82381d9d687ee5ef.png

Longshot - but what if ... the Phoenix? 

Personally, my first impression was that the right side of the flame looked like a bird head (beak on bottom). The only problem is the antler-like top of its head that makes me think I'm reaching. I do think that a picture that he had to dedicate some time into creating would have more than an obvious broken scepter in it. That is assuming that these drawings are his own and not pulled and added to.

I'm also curious if the broken scepter has any reference to the CEO of SWIFT stepping down. The timing is close, but I really don't know if the King in the original picture was ever meant to represent SWIFT, so it seems rough to correlate the two.

Edited by Xrylite

That would insinuate bg knew the ceo of swift would step down...

What if bg is the ceo of swift. I can imagine swift secretly knows how far ripple is ahead in the game because they're in (and victim of) that game

So, I added to the theories!

Edited by Caracappa

7 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

What if bg is the ceo of swift. I can imagine swift secretly knows how far ripple is ahead in the game because they're in (and victim of) that game

No, bg is not the ceo of swift. 
CEO is a spy who left swift to join Ripple in search of finding out who is that insider bg123.

10 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

He has a similar posting style 🤣

3 minutes ago, Armanius said:

When did bg posted that Fireplace picture? 

I believe it was on 12/9. The story about the Swift CEO stepping down came out on 12/12.

4 minutes ago, Armanius said:

When did bg posted that Fireplace picture? 

According to the posts here, it looks like it either happened really close to midnight on the 8th, or right away at the start of the day on the 9th.

If you really want to flip your **** check out this drawing from 17th century, it’s a little familiar?

Temple of the Rosy Cross.

D3A3F55F-403A-46AC-BB79-85EE2BC4CF9D.thumb.png.3e78e54fed31fa738693b37ef00b77b9.png

The original BG123 was/is extremely clever and knowledgeable about both history and cryptography.

The others? Not so much.

3 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

If you really want to flip your **** check out this drawing from 17th century, it’s a little familiar?

Temple of the Rosy Cross.

D3A3F55F-403A-46AC-BB79-85EE2BC4CF9D.thumb.png.3e78e54fed31fa738693b37ef00b77b9.png

The original BG123 was/is extremely clever and knowledgeable about both history and cryptography.

The others? Not so much.

I am having little hard time here flipping my ****. Care to explain which part should be familiar?