Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

30 minutes ago, LilBender said:

This version of the story suits your actual level of intelligence better

should have used it from the start instead of pretending to be Marc 

You know, the fact that he had to lay it out so plainly and simply for you to get it speaks more about your levels of intelligence than his.

Edited by 0083041

20 minutes ago, 0083041 said:

You know, the fact that he had to lay it out so plainly and simply for you to get it speaks more about your levels of intelligence than his.

It definitely does explain the parts where:

- He demanded that Kichiro names the NDA document that Ripple uses, which he can verify because he has seen it

- Offered proof via PM to the mods about his legit insider status, which never happened

- His price prediction for thanksgiving fell flat on its face

Thanks for pointing these out , randomly named account that suddenly popped up to defend an exposed troll!

8 hours ago, Freaky said:

I beleive in XRP , I work in banking and we are partnered with ripple. I know utility and adoption will drive the price up...

Not stupid puzzles, riddles and dumb pictures from a bunch of bums.

Lol you think the riddles are supposed to drive adoption? According to the riddles adoption is already a done deal, and IMO stuck up whiners like you should can it and let people do what they want, including reading and discussing things on the Internet you don’t like.

8 minutes ago, LilBender said:

It definitely does explain the parts where:

- He demanded that Kichiro names the NDA document that Ripple uses, which he can verify because he has seen it

- Offered proof via PM to the mods about his legit insider status, which never happened

- His price prediction for thanksgiving fell flat on its face

Thanks for pointing these out , randomly named account that suddenly popped up to defend an exposed troll!

1.He demanded that Kichiro names the NDA document that Ripple uses, which he can verify because he has seen it.

- I never demanded proof. I asked the question in a Q&A thread. If he has any working relationship with Ripple he’s know exactly. 

2. Offered proof via PM to the mods about his legit insider status, which never happened  

- How do you know it never happened? There’s a few on this board who have the answer. Also, a few of the mods admitted I offered it up and they didn’t need it.

3. His price prediction for thanksgiving fell flat on its face

- A price prediction? I stated the massive drop was due to the hash wars and by Thanksgiving we could see it spring back up.  Big price prediction I was selling.

Keep them coming.  

Wow the anti BG123 accounts are the single most annoying accounts on this entire website. I don’t even know who “Kichiro” is but one day everyone just started running their mouths about how he’s fake so BG123 is clearly fake.

Then they come into threads and forums where people want to discuss the riddles and **** on it like they’re smarter than the rest.

News flash: Only a complete idiot would spend their time on a forum talking about a subject they don’t like. Stop being idiots.

5 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

1.He demanded that Kichiro names the NDA document that Ripple uses, which he can verify because he has seen it.

- I never demanded proof. I asked the question in a Q&A thread. If he has any working relationship with Ripple he’s know exactly. 

2. Offered proof via PM to the mods about his legit insider status, which never happened  

- How do you know it never happened? There’s a few on this board who have the answer. Also, a few of the mods admitted I offered it up and they didn’t need it.

3. His price prediction for thanksgiving fell flat on its face

- A price prediction? I stated the massive drop was due to the hash wars and by Thanksgiving we could see it spring back up.  Big price prediction I was selling.

Keep them coming.  

This is the part where you tell your handlers that this account has been compromised and you need a new burner 

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp? 

It's either 50 in 24 hrs or 589 by EOY, you can't have both :D