Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Just now, keybordem said:

I wouldn't say discord is being elitist. As a whole it's a lot less drama than here, reddit, or Twitter and people just want to have a good time without negative nancy boys shifting all over everything. 

Oh, not discord in itself. Hell, there is a few huge XRP / Ripple based ones.

Very short story... the group was on here, then got taken to Discord (not 100% sure why). Within that discord an "elite" formed of much fewer members. They did their own stuff, own research, even reached out to places. They had their own secret group within a group, with vast majorty of everybody else excluded from their research. Some of us found out, and they was so scared about that being known to the masses, they thought they'd just mass cull anybody they suspected of known.

I hope the group stays, some good people there. I hope they can be a more open place now too.

1 minute ago, XRP-JAG said:

Oh, not discord in itself. Hell, there is a few huge XRP / Ripple based ones.

Very short story... the group was on here, then got taken to Discord (not 100% sure why). Within that discord an "elite" formed of much fewer members. They did their own stuff, own research, even reached out to places. They had their own secret group within a group, with vast majorty of everybody else excluded from their research. Some of us found out, and they was so scared about that being known to the masses, they thought they'd just mass cull anybody they suspected of known.

I hope the group stays, some good people there. I hope they can be a more open place now too.

Thats not what happened but its your word against mine. Don't have time to keyboard battle so have fun. 

Just now, Koalahugger said:

Thats not what happened but its your word against mine. Don't have time to keyboard battle so have fun. 

Literally your head mod is explaining to the masses this second in time about the secret communication in that discord group right now.

8 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Literally your head mod is explaining to the masses this second in time about the secret communication in that discord group right now.

That is not your information and they were asked not to share - what could be shared ws. It didn't belong to you and you did not earn the right to it. Your sense of entitlement is staggering. Go develop sources of your own. You never really contributed much of value anyway mate - you were just a guy in a room listening. Night. :)

4 minutes ago, Koalahugger said:

That is not your information and they were asked not to share - what could be shared ws. It didn't belong to you and you did not earn the right to it. Your sense of entitlement is staggering. Go develop sources of your own. You never really contributed much of value anyway mate - you were just a guy in a room listening. Night. :)

Enlighten us... how’s your boy Kichiros $50/24 hours by 2nd week of December looking? Goal post moved yet?

1 minute ago, Koalahugger said:

No, not at all Kak. I gave Kich until the 2nd week - that ends tomorrow so that's it for me. If others choose to see it through to the eoy then thats their prerogative. And mate, the reason you weren't welcome was how you dealt with people - you were just too much a**hole for us mods to deal with. When i mentioned personality disorders of some people in the discord, I was 100% referring to you as an example. Take care. 

I respect you at least giving the hard deadline and moving on, much more than the masses will do , as they move the goal post more and more with excuse and excuse.  If spitting reality in a tin foil world is a personality disorder, I’ll gladly take it and prescription as prescribed. 

22 minutes ago, Koalahugger said:

Don't have time to keyboard battle so have fun. 

9 minutes ago, Koalahugger said:

Night. :)

1 minute ago, Koalahugger said:

Take care. 

You going or what? :biggrin:

2 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

Oh guys and girls, whatever did happen to sharing the collective knowledge of the community? It used to be so good on here before all the "elites" decided they were better than everybody else and needed their own space :huh:

image.thumb.png.2d33b83a4ee288c5e153dadb251f7a05.png

Hey @XRP-JAG

I am part of many chat rooms/clubs including the Zerpening, some clubs in XRPChat, CSCChat and clubs in there and a few discord channels. In fact too many to really do them all justice. I like learning as much about my investments as I can. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Some of these rooms are public and some are private. I don’t class myself as elitist and I definitely don’t think I am better than anyone else.

And yes I get told things that I have been asked to keep confidential. I respect that and I always will. 

I don’t think it’s right you making these accusations. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

16 minutes ago, Koalahugger said:

Having too much fun laying into you fukwits :D

At the end of the day you'll both make gains out of XRP, but only 1 of you will have acted like a puffed up nobody because of it. Back to your hugbox, please.

Hey @Chewiecoin - please don't take it personally, it wasn't deliberately aimed at you. It was the screen shot I had which most demonstrated the point. Maybe unluckily so, as I'd not seen you post there a huge amount. 

12 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I like learning a story much about my investments as I can. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Some of these rooms are public and some are private. I don’t class myself as elitist and I definitely do t think I am better than anyone else.

I think we ALL want to learn as much as we can, and to be honest the number of genuinely bona fide insiders is tiny. What we've got is research and riddles.

The mods of that group elected themselves as the judge of who was deemed worthy of knowing what. Certainly didn't like it if they thought you knew more. I know multiple people hassled by PM along the lines of "Who told you that", "Who is our leak" etc. Publicly shamed people in a special channel by mods. And even eventually booted from the whole group a good number after they closed the doors.

5 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Hey @Chewiecoin - please don't take it personally, it wasn't deliberately aimed at you. It was the screen shot I had which most demonstrated the point. Maybe unluckily so, as I'd not seen you post there a huge amount. 

I think we ALL want to learn as much as we can, and to be honest the number of genuinely bona fide insiders is tiny. What we've got is research and riddles.

The mods of that group elected themselves as the judge of who was deemed worthy of knowing what. Certainly didn't like it if they thought you knew more. I know multiple people hassled by PM along the lines of "Who told you that", "Who is our leak" etc. Publicly shamed people in a special channel by mods. And even eventually booted from the whole group a good number after they closed the doors.

Please just be careful with your language because I did take offence to the insinuation that I was elitist or better than everyone else. I’ve been an active member of this community for over 12 months and stand by the integrity of my posts (well maybe not some of them in the Zerpening lol).

Remember when a club or chat room is set up it has mods. It was set up by those mods. They ultimately have final say on who is in the club and how it runs. I don’t know about your case in particular but it might not seem fair when mods impose rules or boot people but that’s the way it is. 

You have every right to start your own club and invite in and run it how you see fit. I am a mod in a few chat rooms and clubs and trust me it’s not fun. 

If this is truly about mods booting people, just start your own discord group and invite the others from the original group. Honestly though, if you own XRP just hold. No need for more research, etc was if you beleive in a long term hold. 

14 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

It was the screen shot I had

So - you have a screenshot from a conversation that took place two hours ago, in a chatroom that you were booted from. Which means that you're either still there under false pretenses, or know someone there who is -- and yet, you're here laying people out to dry, and lecturing everybody about transparency and integrity? :dthinking:

That's pretty rich.