Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

3 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Oh guys and girls, whatever did happen to sharing the collective knowledge of the community? It used to be so good on here before all the "elites" decided they were better than everybody else and needed their own space :huh:

image.thumb.png.2d33b83a4ee288c5e153dadb251f7a05.png

Is that the discord? I missed out on getting an invite to that :(

17 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Oh guys and girls, whatever did happen to sharing the collective knowledge of the community? It used to be so good on here before all the "elites" decided they were better than everybody else and needed their own space :huh:

image.thumb.png.2d33b83a4ee288c5e153dadb251f7a05.png

Looks fake to me :)

5 minutes ago, Armanius said:

Looks fake to me :)

Haha, really?

Received in good faith by myself (I got booted for being in a "rival" group basically :o:biggrin:) - 

Luckily I'm friendly with one the mods there, so can keep up with the jist of what's going on!

13 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Haha, really?

Received in good faith by myself (I got booted for being in a "rival" group basically :o:biggrin:) - 

Luckily I'm friendly with one the mods there, so can keep up with the jist of what's going on!

The conversation between them is too "flashy". It reminds me of clickbait links. 

34 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

That discord group is still chasing Kichiros tale believing he’s real. Group is tin foil desperate clinging to any hope imaginable. There’s nothing left to do guys but hold. No news, dots, riddles, etc should change your strategy, patience, or mood. 

What group is that?

41 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

I got booted for being in a "rival" group basically :o:biggrin:

Man. That Thought Police sounds so weird... I hope these guys are not as crazy IRL as they make themselves look online.

FAO: Super secret group.

I've not posted any of your secrets, and honestly you are not as far ahead as you might think you are.

Keep that jet flying, share the love in the community.

Together Everybody Achieves More

1 minute ago, XRP-JAG said:

FAO: Super secret group.

I've not posted any of your secrets, and honestly you are not as far ahead as you might think you are.

Keep that jet flying, share the love in the community.

Together Everybody Achieves More

Still butthurt I see Jag...lols. And remember - that screenshot you were showing in the zerpening was a photoshop. I had cryptograffix work it up for you guys. 

Edited by Koalahugger

Who cares who’s part of what discord group. They’re all scratching and clinging to anything that’ll get them their dose of hopium to get through the day. The BG123 discord is still focused on Kiricho, wasting energy. I’d bet they move the goal post on his prediction as well.  If these groups/twitter followers of gullible people who believe in anything did a simple Reddit search and then Removeddit search, they could quickly see the deleted posts from their hero. 

Hint : he’s a teen with a crush on a girl that he doesn’t know how to ask out, has issues with his Monero wallet, and his bank would not let him buy crypto with his Visa card. 

This is their hero. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA