Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

11 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This shows how gullible and desperate people are. Wall Street doesn’t need to wait for bonuses to enter the market. This isn’t the same as retail investors during a fomo bull run waiting on a tax refund.  The date will continue to be moved until all the sheep wise up. 

You think anyone talking about Wall street bonuses and Chinese New Year are serious about it?

It's just a meme lol :sarcastic:

1 hour ago, QuizPops said:

You think anyone talking about Wall street bonuses and Chinese New Year are serious about it?

It's just a meme lol :sarcastic:

Tell that to the bear riddle believers, see if they all actually think it's just a meme!

3 hours ago, Cometome said:

Anyone can post employer reviews there including desperate xrp bagholders...

I’m fairly certain Glassdoor requires some form of verification that you do/have worked there. 

5 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I’m fairly certain Glassdoor requires some form of verification that you do/have worked there. 

Nope. All you do is register at their site and agree to provide true and correct information (see their TOS). However, you can submit an email to have them look into the posting and, if you have credible evidence that the posting is not from an employee, Glassdoor and Indeed.com (not relate) will remove the posting. 

9 hours ago, Cometome said:

Tell that to the bear riddle believers, see if they all actually think it's just a meme!

Every single one of your posts is about this subject, awful weird way to spend your time signing up for a forum just to ***** in one thread over and over 

I was wondering when or if BG123 would pop back up this year. The last few posts have been interesting. "Nothing happens until something moves" made me think regulations. Then the swift CEO announced he was stepping down. Could that be the something moving? What could the bear be busy doing? Will BG123 have any reasoning as to why the $589 number inevitably doesn't come true EOY?

9 minutes ago, Batman said:

I was wondering when or if BG123 would pop back up this year. The last few posts have been interesting. "Nothing happens until something moves" made me think regulations. Then the swift CEO announced he was stepping down. Could that be the something moving? What could the bear be busy doing? Will BG123 have any reasoning as to why the $589 number inevitably doesn't come true EOY?

reasoning or an excuse? there is a fine line between those 2.

4 minutes ago, Armanius said:

reasoning or an excuse? there is a fine line between those 2.

Thats a valid point. I guess we'll have to see what they say to determine if it is an excuse or not. That is if they say anything about it at all