Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

As expected I get a 7 year old response hahaha so pathetic. Well good luck with your fantasy and false prophets. 

If you ever want to grow up, I’d be glad to up that wager to 10,000 XRP that XRP doesn’t hit $50 by eoy

Oh you won’t take my bet? Why did I un-ignore your posts if you were just gonna puss out. 10k XRP to hold your breath for 3 weeks? I don’t think your brain uses a lot of oxygen so you got a chance. Let me know!

2 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

That's rich coming from a community that has made fun of David Schwartz' looks in the past multiple on occasions. 

I posted your quoted comment.  And to be clear, I have not seen any comments about DS that weren't positive, or I would have protested that also.  But, if the DS comments offended you, why didn't you report them?

This community needs to stop attacking its members.  I may disagree strongly with your comments or ideas, but the negative personal attacks need to stop.

1 hour ago, xrp_sea said:

Can we please ban the digits 589 on this forum? It's getting beyond stupid. Sorry, but I the people that believe this are just delusional.

I do not understand why you and others get so exercised by this.  

It's not impossible.  It's not likely at this stage,  but not impossible.  Similar to the $0.006 predictions.  Possible but not likely.

Can we not just try and stick to discussing things,  rather than trying to ban everyone with different views?

9 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

Can we please ban the digits 589 on this forum? It's getting beyond stupid. Sorry, but I the people that believe this are just delusional.

Hey @xrp_sea If there are topics, opinions and posts that you don't like, just ignore them. Calling people delusional just because they believe something that you don't buy isn't nice. And please let's forget your first request as banning the digits 589 is just as stupid as banning the characters aeprsx_ 

Back on topic: sure, the sceptre might be a symbol of POW though as a sceptre figuratively means a sign of royal or imperial authority or sovereignty, maybe there are alternative explanations ...

Just now, Dutch said:

Scepter of infinity is broken

Yeah, so my interpretation of what it is supposed to mean is like POW isn't the ever lasting truth they thought it to be (see the hash-wars, environmental issues, etc). The kings' (Bitcoin) sceptre (POW) turns out broken and is burning. In a way the POW algorithm was supposed to provide sovereignty to the network such that no one - not even governments - would be able to stop it...

13 minutes ago, enrique11 said:

The fire looks strange at the base and left, right edges...like it was trying to mimic some Arabic font, and there are two "golden eggs" on the right side of the fire.  Embellishment, distraction, or hint?

Anyway, it's all silly fun.

Golden eggs? LOL, I thought those were long chunks of wood that are on fire ...

3 hours ago, Rey said:

Hey @xrp_sea If there are topics, opinions and posts that you don't like, just ignore them. Calling people delusional just because they believe something that you don't buy isn't nice. And please let's forget your first request as banning the digits 589 is just as stupid as banning the characters aeprsx_ 

Back on topic: sure, the sceptre might be a symbol of POW though as a sceptre figuratively means a sign of royal or imperial authority or sovereignty, maybe there are alternative explanations ...

I don’t even think anybody actually believe the price is gonna be $500 in 20 days, people are having fun and learning info that may not be obvious. So bizarre to enter this thread just to cry about it.