Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

This may have been raised previously, so please forgive me if it has. Since the re-emergence of BG123 I’ve done some rifling through some of his old posts and I saw this written a year ago...

“Bitcoin is like the Model T ford of its time. Ripple seems to be like a Ferrari..no make that a Lamborghini.”

Sounds familiar, huh? Brad does not make his similar statement until the 6th June 2018...

Then Schwartz makes an even similar quote about Bitcoin around the time of Bitcoin being 10...

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-jump-started-democratization-payments/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Either this is a very common saying over in the US? Or something else... thoughts?

46 minutes ago, sgxrp said:

This may have been raised previously, so please forgive me if it has. Since the re-emergence of BG123 I’ve done some rifling through some of his old posts and I saw this written a year ago...

“Bitcoin is like the Model T ford of its time. Ripple seems to be like a Ferrari..no make that a Lamborghini.”

Sounds familiar, huh? Brad does not make his similar statement until the 6th June 2018...

Then Schwartz makes an even similar quote about Bitcoin around the time of Bitcoin being 10...

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-jump-started-democratization-payments/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Either this is a very common saying over in the US? Or something else... thoughts?

It’s not that common.

seems it’s the standard company line

Guys, "Don´t Stop Me Now" by "Queen" was recently being used in a commercial from Erste Bank:

Youtube Link

Enjoy and please don´t stop me now, I´m having such a good time!

- Nintendo

Edited by Nintendo

24 minutes ago, benchinator said:

New code on the rippled front page:

r/Rippled

1UGVyY2VpdmUgdGhhdCB3aGljaCBjYW5ub3QgYmUgc2VlbiB3aXRoIHRoZSBleWUuIC1NLiBNdXNhc2hp

Is that his public key for Stellar (XLM) account?