Bearableguy123 Thread

5 hours ago, XrpDajjal said:

I'm still banking on $10+ by the end of the year. A bullrun feels imminent at this point. Monday?

I wouldn't bet your one tooth on it mate... as much as i would like to see you being tight of course:D

Edited by DutchPanda
thight was suppusod to be right, but i like it a lot better the way it is..
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

"I did not have SECs with that company." - Bill Clinton

Posted Images

7 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

$10 would be a 30-fold price increase from where we are today. What would be the catalyst to make that happen by EOY? Unless there's a huge announcement, like a partnership with Amazon, I just don't see it happening.

Yeah man, crypto has never had 10-100x increases in bear markets all of a sudden from no real news.....

51 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

Yeah man, crypto has never had 10-100x increases in bear markets all of a sudden from no real news.....

It has, but the market sentiment is very different these days. We're in a prolonged bear market. I don't see it changing anytime soon without some type of catalyst. I hope I'm wrong though...:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.