Jump to content

Bearableguy123 Thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

To put it so all the 16 years old can understand. The end of the year price of $589 is not going to happen. 

Why? We only have 74 days till the end of the year. In order for XRP to reach the price of $589 we need to go up $7.90 a day every day for the next 74 days. 

Anyone of you honestly crossing your heart think it’s gonna happen? And for each day the price is not moving it needs to go up a bit more.

Seriously this $589 prediction needs to stop.....

 

For the love of bear. Can all the 589 haters just turn the channel or go away until EOY. Good grief your all really annoying, come 2019 you can all gloat in how you are soooo much smarter than all the 16 year olds. Or not. It’s a price prediction in a mostly Speculative Market for the love of bear just Go hibernate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think $589 is realistic EOY either, but this is crypto. I didn't think $19K was realistic for Bitcoin, and I'm sure when we were sitting at $0.005 no one thought $3.55 was realistic. These prices jump logarithmically.

I wouldn't be surprised to see XRP hit several thousand dollars if it's widely adopted, given the amount that's been lost or forgotten about over the years (and will continue to be). If you look at Bitcoin, the estimates are that 25% of circulating supply has been lost. If we apply that same amount to circulating XRP, that's about 10 billion XRP.

The point is... we are early. Very early. Very very very early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pumpndump said:

Lol ha ha ha. It won't be $10 let alone $589.

Imagine you, being way off with a $10,- prediction. As hard as it is to believe that we will skyrocket and reach 589 dollars in 74 days, imagine waking up tomorrow with xrp at $2,84, and doing another 400% during the weekend, ending  on Sunday at about 11 dollars. The Fomo that would cause should make it to 50 dollars without any doubt. From 50 to 589 seems impossible, and it probably is. One thing's for sure in crypto: nothing's for sure.

IF the IMF declares XRP the Worlds reserve currency, IF Apple, Uber Google and Amazon wil announce that they'll jump on the Xrapid bandwagon next month, IF the Trump administration would make a decision to embrace XRP......... nothing is impossible. It's doubtable if this will happen in short term, but it can...

I Think that's our fellow member @Tyrell meant by thinking Linear instead of Logarithmic. 

We'll probably be at 60 cents EOY (and that's fine because my DCA is .5250), but we could be at 589+ too. That's the beauty of Crypto in general, and XRP in specific. One can dream.....:i-m_so_happy:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DutchPanda said:

 

Nice words

 

Hey guys! Look at this gentleman being all democratic, open minded and friendly. Can we all please learn something?

I think the riddles are most likely nonsense but connecting all the sometimes far fetched dots makes it seem like there is insane momentum and full speed forward. Maybe not an astronomical number by EOY but give it some time and we will get there, imho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

Hey guys! Look at this gentleman being all democratic, open minded and friendly. Can we all please learn something?

I think the riddles are most likely nonsense but connecting all the sometimes far fetched dots makes it seem like there is insane momentum and full speed forward. Maybe not an astronomical number by EOY but give it some time and we will get there, imho.

Thanks for your kind words!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DutchPanda said:

Imagine you, being way off with a $10,- prediction. As hard as it is to believe that we will skyrocket and reach 589 dollars in 74 days, imagine waking up tomorrow with xrp at $2,84, and doing another 400% during the weekend, ending  on Sunday at about 11 dollars. The Fomo that would cause should make it to 50 dollars without any doubt. From 50 to 589 seems impossible, and it probably is. One thing's for sure in crypto: nothing's for sure.

IF the IMF declares XRP the Worlds reserve currency, IF Apple, Uber Google and Amazon wil announce that they'll jump on the Xrapid bandwagon next month, IF the Trump administration would make a decision to embrace XRP......... nothing is impossible. It's doubtable if this will happen in short term, but it can...

I Think that's our fellow member @Tyrell meant by thinking Linear instead of Logarithmic. 

We'll probably be at 60 cents EOY (and that's fine because my DCA is .5250), but we could be at 589+ too. That's the beauty of Crypto in general, and XRP in specific. One can dream.....:i-m_so_happy:

 

 

Was the beauty!! Too many bots, too much shorting, hype isnt what it used to be.

10-20 years maybe so, but meteoric runs, like Vitalik I believe those days are gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

guys....with all this anticipation for some kind of EOY boom, lets take a step back and think about it.

really the only reason why we are expecting a magical boom is...because BG123 said so? and maybe a couple of other characters like the Ripple Riddler? whats to stop anyone of us here from creating a YT persona and doing more or less the same?

For all we know EOY will come and go, leaving us singing 'its a long December'. a saltier version of it anyways

Edited by orcablue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Was the beauty!! Too many bots, too much shorting, hype isnt what it used to be.

10-20 years maybe so, but meteoric runs, like Vitalik I believe those days are gone. 

I understand what you are saying. Might be partly true though. But we had bots and shorters during the Bullrun in dec '17 and look what happened..

I'm not saying we will be that high in december, but if a Major XRP hype/Bullrun and Fomo takes place, bots will be programmed to go long instead of short, Whales will go long as they accumulated sh!teloads of XRP etc.  Everything's holding us down now, could work in our advantage as well.

Onlly time will tell....

(and if XRP is at $15,- eoy 2019, i'm stil a very happy man with an almost 30x return in two years)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.