Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

14 hours ago, Dutch said:

https://theindependentrepublic.com/2018/04/01/ripple-xrp-powered-western-union-app-goes-live-with-zero-transaction-fee/

You can download the Western Union App and it is live now so please stop trolling..

Trolling? Lol! Listen man, there’s no way in hell that you want Ripple to succeed more than me. I just find it funny that you seem to be the only one out there with this very important info that Western Union is running XRP via xRapid in full production. Please tell us more.

3 hours ago, AJSmirker said:

Trolling? Lol! Listen man, there’s no way in hell that you want Ripple to succeed more than me. I just find it funny that you seem to be the only one out there with this very important info that Western Union is running XRP via xRapid in full production. Please tell us more.

Some joint ventures take longer than others to be fully disclosed ;) 

22 hours ago, Dutch said:

https://theindependentrepublic.com/2018/04/01/ripple-xrp-powered-western-union-app-goes-live-with-zero-transaction-fee/

You can download the Western Union App and it is live now so please stop trolling..

Have you actually read the article?

I quote:

ADMIN EDIT: western union has not stated publicly that the app is using Ripple technology and until they do this is just an opinion which may or may not have any merit.)

Which to me seems, they based their article on a picture that says the FIRST transaction has zero fee, Not all transactions.
As someone who's name is Dutch, you would expect he could understand the dutch language ;) .

That said it could be possible that the app uses Ripple tech, but it is not very likely IMO.

Edited by SanHolo

1 hour ago, SanHolo said:

Have you actually read the article?

I quote:

Which to me seems, they based their article on a picture that says the FIRST transaction has zero fee, Not all transactions.
As someone who's name is Dutch, you would expect he could understand the dutch language ;) .

That said it could be possible that the app uses Ripple tech, but it is not very likely IMO.

Bijdehandje

8 minutes ago, QuestionTime said:

Any ideas?

TRX and XRP merger? 

Chinese trading volume up.

241.jpg

2 birds with 1 stone

On 4/11/2018 at 9:03 PM, tony71 said:

Sounds like he’s a cheerleader.  I do have a nice stack but I’m cautiously optimistic. I don’t like these types that want to set FOMO.  

Exactly. I mean if people rely on Youtubers to research and/or validate their investment choices, I have to LOL

On 15/04/2018 at 8:44 AM, Insoniac said:

Exactly. I mean if people rely on Youtubers to research and/or validate their investment choices, I have to LOL

There’s probably a lot of guys on here that watch YouTube ,nothing wrong with that if they get a different/ similar view of a news article or event coming up ..

4 minutes ago, Biggerdo said:

There’s probably a lot of guys on here that watch YouTube ,nothing wrong with that if they get a different/ similar view of a news article or event coming up ..

The fact that lots of peeps here refer to YTers does not change anything

Edited by Insoniac