Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

10 minutes ago, 0083041 said:

I wish I hadn't see that post where he asks Alex Freaking Cobb for advice.

I mean WHY.

Whats the problem with that? I think alex makes some good research and give people with not enough time some good information :)

Yes, YES

YES and Yes..!!

We need the new members/lurkers and Google search to point to these threads where Xrp is going to $10,000+ 

To hell with being rational and provide facts and let people decide what they want, what we want is extreme doses of hopium so the new investors are so high and delusional like it's after getting shot with elephant tranquilizer so that we can dump our bags on their head and exit..!!!

:good: :good: :good:

12 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

Whats the problem with that? I think alex makes some good research and give people with not enough time some good information :)

Yes, YES

Yes and YES..!!

Reading articles from other sites, hi jacking other people's research without giving them credit, milking people with BG123 lunacy merchandise and then doing a 180° turn.

Who else can give you better advice to get ahead?? :D

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

180 turn? :D explain plz

Well he started milking the gullible investors out there with hyped up information and got a lot of following when he started with the delusional hopium of $589+ and praised BG123, started making merchandise with BG123 logos and all and then this few days back.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexCobb_/status/1047615283358121984

I don't have anything against him, good he's getting rational, but I find his motives were not good, if you are helping out people then you should have their best in the heart. 

Give credits to the OP's when you read out from their articles you stole from Xrpchat forums or other places...

4 minutes ago, Invincible said:

Well he started milking the gullible investors out there with hyped up information and got a lot of following when he started with the delusional hopium of $589+ and praised BG123, started making merchandise with BG123 logos and all and then this few days back.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexCobb_/status/1047615283358121984

I don't have anything against him, good he's getting rational, but I find his motives were not good, if you are helping out people then you should have their best in the heart. 

Give credits to the OP's when you read out from their articles you stole from Xrpchat forums or other places...

I c ur point m8, well hes maybe taking advantage of the hype and PR he can get his YT-channel, and also whenever i watch his videos i end up buying more xD Give him some more years and maturaty and he will be more humble i guess..

Well, to offer a serious answer here....if one XRP was worth $10,000, then the speculative liquidity would surely dry up.  It would take a lot of speculative fiat currency just to buy a few XRP....meanwhile "whales" could dump 15000 XRP and crash the price back down.  Who can afford to buy those 15,000XRP dumped on the market? Not speculators, that's for sure.  The buy books would be very very thin for that 15K dump (that's $150M in fiat by the way).  Personally I see xRapid being introduced slowly-but-surely. I'd be ecstatic if XRP goes up $1 per year...that's steady and it's a good income, and moreover, it's realistic in terms of liquidity provision. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound

2 hours ago, AllinXRP said:

Lol. Yes. XRP will be worth more than every other asset in the world....combined. And the major XRP holders will be 1000x richer than Bill Gates. 

I don’t want to be a naysayer....but, lol. 

But what if Bill Gates is the one accumulating and holding XRP :JC_thinking: