Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Are you all really this gullible? This is all nonsense.

You need to work on your critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills.

Trying to find hidden messages in stuff that looks like it was made in MS Paint?

Its geographic location pointing out to the Paititi.

And only XRP investor can mine it. In order to get the tickets to mine it. Each new comer needs to buy 1000 XRP from the old holders at $589 per XRP. 

Hence the $589 per XRP at the end of the year. 

There, riddle solved! Thank me later:) lol

Haven't really followed this thread so most likely someone already noticed what I'm about to write. Have done a few searches but was unable to find any existing related topic.

We know from BG that at least one major bank will go live eoy 2018 with XRP usage.

We also know that Ripple are doing major progress in India.

Yesterday there was a lot of activities and discussion around Swift and potential usage of Ripple infrastructure to settle transactions.

This made me think of Swift-codes, India and Bearableguys eoy prediction.

Do not want to spread fud but this "riddle" of Bearableguy 123 starts to fascinate me..

So...

State Bank of India -> BIC/Branch code (Swift) = 589. State Bank of India’s address is: FORTUNE TOWERS.

Nice find @smallboxed. This is so trippy with all the vaguely suggested dots to connect.

Also, Ripple just posted a new blog about liquidity provisioning and along with it a video with a very familiar building only 12 sec into the vid.
Check it out: https://ripple.com/insights/unlocking-global-liquidity-bottlenecks-with-ripplenet/

Are they frequently doing that, using the UN building in their marketing and communication?

On 10/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, DividendGamer said:

You need to work on your critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills.

Didn’t I already define “critical thinking” to you the other day? Gheesh, take another leadership in training course and come back next week with something else. 

Deductive reasoning should help you understand that you need to do better

carry on, BG’ers...