Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

58 minutes ago, Django said:

Why the hell is the BG price prediction 589+? Do you think there is a hint or code hidden behind the number? Every body else would predict 590+ or 600+ but not 589+?

589.jpg.5963bb843c59d5e88dd9607b5058acc4

If I recall correctly, it's the amount in nostro/vostro / the supply of XRP.

Edited by jade767

10 minutes ago, DaftPunk said:

Looks like $.589 to me.

There is a "." is there not?

Makes it more realistic :)

@ImTheRippler is correct. The original pic did not have the "." BG123 also confirmed that he meant $589, and not $.589, $5.89, or $58.9. It was buried in one of his comments on his Reddit page. He meant $589.00

On 8/4/2018 at 11:42 AM, BarryM17 said:

Yeah, as @Deeznutz pointed out, I've never previously clicked to see the full pic.  Actually funny.

i tried to put a pic from my phone of me or my car it said something about file too large so i just went with a random meme lol

Just now, damascus1986 said:

damn 5000? i guess im cheap ill take 500

Running joke on here, @BarryM17's a whale. He would have to pay me 5,000 because I know he could spare it ;) When we moon he's changing his name to "Bernard" and we shall say we knew him when he was Barry. 

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

Running joke on here, @BarryM17's a whale. He would have to pay me 5,000 because I know he could spare it ;) When we moon he's changing his name to "Bernard" and we shall say we knew him when he was Barry. 

ahahaha i just thought he was barry white!  well nice to see a whale in our midst im sure there are  few i have a few friends i consider whales but ima small fry hahahah

29 minutes ago, Loki said:

Oh for heaven's sake, and I've said this before, I'm not a whale.  At current XRP prices, if I sold my entire stack I'd have $189K USD BEFORE taxes were taken out.  @Loki, you paid more than that for your house, and by self-admission you're not rich, and I've paid several times more than that for my houses.  I have nowhere near enough to manipulate markets, and I have far more invested in stocks versus crypto.  But hey, keep on running with the joke, I'm okay with it.  @damascus1986, I AM BARRY WHITE!  Faked my own death.

Just now, BarryM17 said:

Oh for heaven's sake, and I've said this before, I'm not a whale.  At current XRP prices, if I sold my entire stack I'd have $189K USD BEFORE taxes were taken out.  @Loki, you paid more than that for your house, and by self-admission you're not rich, and I've paid several times more than that for my houses.  I have nowhere near enough to manipulate markets, and I have far more invested in stocks versus crypto.  But hey, keep on running with the joke, I'm okay with it.  @damascus1986, I AM BARRY WHITE!  Faked my own death.

*I* consider you a whale. That's enough ? 

Something that kept me going during the bear market were dates to look out for. Now with bg123 gone, are there any important dates to look out for besides Swell?

Just now, jade767 said:

Something that kept me going during the bear market were dates to look out for. Now with bg123 gone, are there any important dates to look out for besides Swell?

None of those dates you were looking for amounted to anything, so why would you be looking for more dates?

19 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

i knew it! putting on my tin foil hat! hey its way more then i have. it does make me think though how little it takes to get into the top 5% of holders though!

Edited by damascus1986

5 minutes ago, jade767 said:

the magic crystal ball says everythings going up in September but its been wrong before