Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

I'm only going to become more and more obnoxious in the general forum as things start coming true :smoke:

But for now, there is a club for BG123 if you want to talk about him. Some people here really don't like the mention of a certain bear.

I actually thought of this this morning. I saw the date for swell and I was like hold up. Then I remembered the tooth. Then I was like oh &#%* maybe......

I get both sides of the debate, but still, we have to aknowlege that mr(s) 123 has hit something here. We talk of connections a lot, the pic with the symbol on the Malta flag means something. It was a very early call. 

I'm going with very interesting and that's all for now. Will stay open minded and HODL until such times. I, personally, do not believe over $500 by end of year; but, I do believe in XRP to lead the market; very soon.

Time will tell; I'll still be here. If I'm wrong we can plan a $1 party for a group hug.

16 minutes ago, Loki said:

I'm only going to become more and more obnoxious in the general forum as things start coming true :smoke:

But for now, there is a club for BG123 if you want to talk about him. Some people here really don't like the mention of a certain bear.

I've shown a huge amount of restraint with stellar...haven't rubbed in anyone's face yet. ;P~~

Anyway, it's not my style...even if people keep attacking me over my support of stellar..they're entitled to their messed-up opinions...lol ?

Edited by enrique11

3 hours ago, enrique11 said:

I've shown a huge amount of restraint with stellar...haven't rubbed in anyone's face yet. ;P~~

Anyway, it's not my style...even if people keep attacking me over my support of stellar..they're entitled to their messed-up opinions...lol ?

But there's a fundamental difference. This is XRP Chat, not Jed Chat. ;)

3 hours ago, Loki said:

If you earn the right to become obnoxious, I will want to hug and kiss you.  ?

55 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

If you earn the right to become obnoxious, I will want to hug and kiss you.  ?

Deal! I will also be incredibly joyous. 

10 hours ago, Loki said:

Can I get invite?

22 hours ago, Bmatt44 said:

I WAS RIGHT!!!! I told you guys about this conspiracy between Ripple, the clintons and pizza sex shops 2 months ago. Now Bill is speaking at SWELL. Do you see the connected dots? All of you bend a knee for I am the new Bearableguy123!!!!!

OMG, I remember that.  LOL, you did predict it.  I bend my knee to you.