Bearableguy123 Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

Why is everybody so harsh on @Truthbot ? Ok, I admit, his grammar is poor, his FUD is from the lowest quality we’ve seen in ages,  he’s probably a minor looking for attention, but on the other side:

Posted Images

4 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

i cant tell if this is being asked seriously or not.

its very common for new/er/ish investors to think companies are giving investors 'hints' of things to come through subliminal messages and photos.

simply put, this does not happen and its just another example of chasing the wind.

this person is not an insider. more than likely, and we'll never know.. but hes probably a current member in XRPchat.com using another name as we speak

@XRPto50dollars So smart <---------- Would you marry me (Next life)..................

25 minutes ago, Busa_ said:

NO NO NO ... you guys need to lift your expectations ... I quit my job in January and decided to retire at the grand old age of 40.  I need xrp to hit $589 or thereabouts otherwise I'll have to suck it up and go back to work.  And that aint happening!!!  I need xrp to keep the dream alive ...

Toughen up princess, you are going back to work for sure

LOL

14 hours ago, XRPstrong said:

Just throwing this out there. 

589 could represent a new rule proposed by the CME group back in 2014. Special price fluctuation limits.  CME Group is an investor in Ripple and that’s also where Miguel Vias worked before Ripple.  I think this has something to do with regulation and controlling huge price swings.  I’m not able to fully understand the document or how it works but it looks to me that it could be in XRP’s favour for long term stable growth.  Attached is admendemt of the original rule that you can find if you google CME Group rule 589.  

https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/filings/orgrules/15/07/rule072415comexdcm001.pdf

Pretty sure BG123 stated that the 589 was not a code, but was definitely a price prediction.

4 hours ago, Busa_ said:

NO NO NO ... you guys need to lift your expectations ... I quit my job in January and decided to retire at the grand old age of 40.  I need xrp to hit $589 or thereabouts otherwise I'll have to suck it up and go back to work.  And that aint happening!!!  I need xrp to keep the dream alive ...

Man I hope you're joking.

9 hours ago, Triple said:

I'm gonna **** my pants if this actually ends up pulling through. Can't say I'd be surprised though, it all just makes too much sense. Keeping my expectations low though. If we hit $10 I'll be overjoyed.

If we hit $10, my fiance will walk down the aisle ontop an elephant and I will ride a lion. j

On 6/14/2018 at 11:04 PM, Bmatt44 said:

You are all part of the problem. Have you noticed that the Ripple symbol is blue just like the Dems? Have you noticed that the federal government is now considering tracking the children of illegal aliens through blockchain, most likely through XRP, the shill, liberal, bankster coin? Just a coincidence? Not at all, Obama and Clinton are tracking these children on blockchain so they can exchange them for large sums of money in pizza parlor sex shop fronts. Trump is locking up the illegal children TO SAVE THEM. Have you noticed that Ripple is against the idea of decentralization? Why, you ask? Because they want to hide the fact that the real utility for their coin is sex trafficking illegal immigrants to pedophiles around the Globe. https://www.wired.com/story/refugees-but-on-the-blockchain. Trump did not misplace 1500 children. Killary and her band of goons smuggled them through their secret railway tunnels from DC to an undisclosed location where their hair was sold and they were processed for Geisha duty for Clinton foundation partners in WHERE..... BENGHAZI. IT ALL COMES BACK TO BENGHAZI. I've said too much, so I am going underground with Bearableguy123 and the Easter bunny until the death squad/death eaters/ dementors are off of my tail.

Stay Strong America.  

I WAS RIGHT!!!! I told you guys about this conspiracy between Ripple, the clintons and pizza sex shops 2 months ago. Now Bill is speaking at SWELL. Do you see the connected dots? All of you bend a knee for I am the new Bearableguy123!!!!!

• karlos locked this topic
  • karlos unlocked this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.