Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

The only reason it’s not approaching that price now is because of whale manipulation. I thought you knew that. 

You need to have your head checked by a woman if you truly believe that

5 hours ago, Loki said:

Sending an invite :)

hi, i was a lurker that just made an account because of this and the zerpening thread going private. I'm not a troll i just find this thread interesting and am also getting tired of the people's bad attitude in here. could i also get an invite?

4 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Wait, you don’t think the crypto market is manipulated?

hahahahahahah

You do realize crypto is rotten with spoofing, yes?

4 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I had my wife check my head...

It was fantastic. ?

All good.

I still "know" that it is manipulated

Just like I know it wasn't the planes that brought down the twin towers in NY.

Just like I know the dollar is collapsing.

Just like I know the next market crash will power dump all assets into XRP.

Just like I know that I know you know that I know.

You know?

8 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Talking $589 when we are struggling past 50c is purely due to people wants be millionaires too quick too soon. 

I always believe slow and steady wins the race

No....it's called lack of perspective and failure to see the big picture.

Edited by Guest

I hope you guys figure out the riddles quickly, so we can all get lambos, ASAP. ;)

Actually, I find the riddles and cartoons entertaining...would be nice to know how closely they correlate to reality.

Edited by enrique11

4 hours ago, KingsAndQueens said:

No....it's called lack of perspective and failure to see the big picture.

Apple shares were $0.50 in 1980. I am sure someone called it will be $200 one day.

38 years later it almost did.

Point I am trying to make? What’s the point of calling something will be worth $589 one day when no specific timeframes are mentioned? 

We are at the same price frame of $0.50 as Apple back in 1980. $589 is 3 times higher than Apples price of $190 at the moment.

Yes it can be $589 one day. But what’s the point of mentioning it now again and again? If apples share are any indication, we need 38 years x 3 = 114 years to reach that magic price of $589.

Hell even 38 years is a lot and most of us will be dead by then. 

Just putting things into perspective........

21 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Apple shares were $0.50 in 1980. I am sure someone called it will be $200 one day.

38 years later it almost did.

Point I am trying to make? What’s the point of calling something will be worth $589 one day when no specific timeframes are mentioned? 

We are at the same price frame of $0.50 as Apple back in 1980. $589 is 3 times higher than Apples price of $190 at the moment.

Yes it can be $589 one day. But what’s the point of mentioning it now again and again? If apples share are any indication, we need 38 years x 3 = 114 years to reach that magic price of $589.

Hell even 38 years is a lot and most of us will be dead by then. 

Just putting things into perspective........

Nahh man in 6 months time it will increase by 117,600 percent and we all will be rich!

On 7/25/2018 at 6:34 PM, Loki said:

If anyone else is frustrated with the trolling that occurs here, I made a private group just for this topic. Ask to join and you will get in, so long as you haven't been trolling this thread. I believe the Tinfoil Club may also have a thread on this? I'm not sure. 

Either way, I refuse to be amusement for a few really bored people anymore. 

Hi Loki, please could I get an invite? ;)

OK...I don't follow this stuff...I just do it strictly for fun/entertainment.

I don't want to figure out the person's identity...I could care less about that, and I'm sure 'he' values his anonymity.

I just want to figure out if he would be in a position to know more information about Ripple's development than others and to what degree, particularly  info that is likely to impact XRP's price the most.

So, he's either involved directly or indirectly with Ripple,....anyway...I'll make some posts later, but I'm sure this angle has been discussed before, so I should have searched this thread first to avoid redundancy. ?