Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

Guest
56 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Oh, even more boring then.  What's it about? Lies about Russia? Emails? I thought the emails would include Podesta/Pizzagate confirmations?

Gosh I don't think so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that BG is banging Clinton while the Bearableguy123 watches. Mars is in the fourth house of Jupiter so the ripple price will go to cheese. Then the cheese will melt on the furnace of bit coins impending nuclear fire produced by Kim Jong Un and President Trump will not spare his applause. Finally the Ethereum founder will pass away in the least literal sense of the phrase and the Phoenix will rise in the ashes now known as Codius. Joel Katz''s masterpiece will come to fruition as the hair plugs finally take root. Strong the mane will be. My Ripple prediction for year 2076

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Loki said:

Haha, he's in the military and deployed right now, so he can go a few weeks or more before coming back on here. Internet is sketchy. 

Which is why I’m only having some fun with him.  My point is we would all be better served IMO by being a little more skeptical about some of these claims. 

Edited by ringer2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

June 11th, June 14th - is this part of the picture? Breaking news as of 15 minutes ago here in the UK...

http://news.sky.com/story/new-york-sues-donald-trump-foundation-for-persistent-illegal-conduct-11404832

sorry if this is old news - just saw it and thought i’d post it whilst it was hot. Didn’t check back in this thread as I usually do.

Edited by NorthLane
Last paragraph addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 hours ago, Gaudge said:

Now that it’s out there, I have an admission...I ....well.........I sometimes - Oh dear God forgive me....I sometimes have... impure thoughts about XRP.... I feel so dirty ..the shame...oh the shame...?

It's all about...what it can do for you, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 hours ago, Bmatt44 said:

I heard that BG is banging Clinton while the Bearableguy123 watches. Mars is in the fourth house of Jupiter so the ripple price will go to cheese. Then the cheese will melt on the furnace of bit coins impending nuclear fire produced by Kim Jong Un and President Trump will not spare his applause. Finally the Ethereum founder will pass away in the least literal sense of the phrase and the Phoenix will rise in the ashes now known as Codius. Joel Katz''s masterpiece will come to fruition as the hair plugs finally take root. Strong the mane will be. My Ripple prediction for year 2076

Sounds like Nostradamus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What a shock. Another q anon prediction that amounts to nothing. Can we put this guy to bed? The amount of lunacy regarding him on the internet is almost shocking - rocket assasination attempts, mass wave of upcoming g suicides and more. ?

Edited by ringer2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ringer2 said:

What a shock. Another q anon prediction that amounts to nothing. Can we put this guy to bed? The amount of lunacy regarding him on the internet is almost shocking - rocket assasination attempts, mass wave of upcoming g suicides and more. ?

This article gives a a good summary to those confused about where this is coming from.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t

 

Edited by Zeke74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Zeke74 said:

I can't imagine you read this whole article and deduced that it is a good summary. Summaries shouldn't have such bias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ReynoldsWrap589 said:

I can't imagine you read this whole article and deduced that it is a good summary. Summaries shouldn't have such bias.

I honestly didn't see a lot of bias.  He pretty much quoted these conspiracy pages throughout the article. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zeke74 said:

I honestly didn't see a lot of bias.  He pretty much quoted these conspiracy pages throughout the article. 

1. I don't think it is a he, it has the flow of a female author

2. "As most terrible things do, this story begins with a post on /pol/, a sub-board of the more-or-less-anonymous, anything-goes website 4chan. Over the last few years, /pol/ — which technically stands for “politically incorrect” — has slowly but surely become a top contender for the ever-coveted title of the most upsetting community online. It’s the sort of place where neo-Nazis and people who believe women shouldn’t have basic human rights used to meet before we started verifying them on Twitter and electing them to public office."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are all part of the problem. Have you noticed that the Ripple symbol is blue just like the Dems? Have you noticed that the federal government is now considering tracking the children of illegal aliens through blockchain, most likely through XRP, the shill, liberal, bankster coin? Just a coincidence? Not at all, Obama and Clinton are tracking these children on blockchain so they can exchange them for large sums of money in pizza parlor sex shop fronts. Trump is locking up the illegal children TO SAVE THEM. Have you noticed that Ripple is against the idea of decentralization? Why, you ask? Because they want to hide the fact that the real utility for their coin is sex trafficking illegal immigrants to pedophiles around the Globe. https://www.wired.com/story/refugees-but-on-the-blockchain. Trump did not misplace 1500 children. Killary and her band of goons smuggled them through their secret railway tunnels from DC to an undisclosed location where their hair was sold and they were processed for Geisha duty for Clinton foundation partners in WHERE..... BENGHAZI. IT ALL COMES BACK TO BENGHAZI. I've said too much, so I am going underground with Bearableguy123 and the Easter bunny until the death squad/death eaters/ dementors are off of my tail.

Stay Strong America.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×