Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

2 hours ago, I_just_want_a_McLaren said:

The Bilderberg Group meeting just wrapped up in Turin Italy.  Expect to see the start of something occur, good or bad, once all of the attendees get home and start implementing whatever off-the-record globalist consensus was reached. 

Oh is that what you guys were excited about?   So the fact that there's been lots and lots of these junkets by that group and yet no startling big change in the world doesn't make you think "more of the same"?   It does me....  

But I am just a peon who wouldn't have a clue what the top end are doing....   So maybe I'm wrong...  I sure hope so...   :) 

On 6/9/2018 at 7:49 PM, BarryMcHockenue said:

No need to PM you, I've no problem being open about the issue.  On March 8th of this year (so basically 3 months ago) I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis and told there was a 50% chance I would live past 6 months.  I've made it 1/2 way there so far, but it has not been an easy road; many complications and health issues, but I, like you, continue to work.  I'm on a liver transplant list but who knows how long that will take or if I'll live long enough to see that day.  My only other option is to spend 6 figures on the black market and have someone in a 3rd world country perform the procedure, which carries risks like death or simply being robbed of my money (plus it's illegal, but if dying anyhow, I'm not concerned about that part.)  While not curable, some doctors have told me that by living a completely healthy lifestyle, that there's a chance I could live a reasonably normal life and have a normal lifespan, even without a transplant.  But for now, after a days work, I really don't have the energy to do anything but lay in bed and watch tv or peruse the Internet, and weekends are mainly just rest as well.  I've been told I should do the things like you do, i.e. hike, bike, exercise, etc., but I just don't have the energy (or perhaps the will) to do it.

Take care man. I don't know how bad your condition is but liver can sometimes recover from even very complicated conditions over a longer period if you reduce the pressure on it (keeping a healthy diet, resting, keeping hyrated, light exercises and so on.). There's so much to live for, just take care of yourself and we can all meet up at the famous 100$/xrp party at the island of the coast of Florida later on. 

50 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So the fact that there's been lots and lots of these junkets by that group and yet no startling big change in the world doesn't make you think "more of the same"? 

A googlefu may reveal 

6 hours ago, Ripplista79 said:

darkness becomes light

light exposes darkness

enjoy the light today

gonna be bright

An other Nostradamus legend I guess ... At least 06.12.2018 is your date of death account, you can trust me on this ? 

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Oh is that what you guys were excited about?   So the fact that there's been lots and lots of these junkets by that group and yet no startling big change in the world doesn't make you think "more of the same"?   It does me....  

But I am just a peon who wouldn't have a clue what the top end are doing....   So maybe I'm wrong...  I sure hope so...   :) 

I'm not in the Tinfoil Club, but I've followed Bilderberg for the last 15 years in the US alternative media and European mainstream media.  Very powerful group. 

They're responsible for creating the EU via what were initially free trade agreements and almost always hold their conference in key countries during election years where they vet their preferred candidates, amongst other things...

I remember getting ridiculed about it being a "conspiracy theory" by uninformed people in college back in the day even though it was a provable fact. 

The group was forced to be transparent about the existence of their meetings, attendees and discussion topics thanks to the efforts of independent reporting and the existence of social media platforms.  The latter has proven invaluable in comparing notes, archiving pertinent information and highlighting inconsistencies in messaging.

7 hours ago, I_just_want_a_McLaren said:

The Bilderberg Group meeting just wrapped up in Turin Italy.  Expect to see the start of something occur, good or bad, once all of the attendees get home and start implementing whatever off-the-record globalist consensus was reached. 

I think it has started:

Breaking: Dwane Casey has reached an agreement on a 5-year deal to become the next coach of the Pistons.

9 minutes ago, I_just_want_a_McLaren said:

Note that the previous poster joined back in October 2017 and my random post about [[[them]]] generated an *immediate* slide reply with irrelevant information. 

Make of that what you will.✌

Well played.  Pentavorite spy exposed

Guest Ripplista79
12 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

Do you have any specific expectations today? Can you tell me exactly what you’re expecting? I don’t mind how crazy it sounds.

Just to be clear, I really enjoy your threads and posts but whatever you say, I’m not expecting anything simply because every time anyone has given a specific important to any particular date, nothing has happened!

Trump / Kim

Rosenstein

Assange

I'm with her lady

D.C. starting to panic and the show begins 9pm EST (in 5 hours) and will be a week-long show to be remembered.

Enjoy

Guest Ripplista79

Last but not least................

FCUK ROBERT DENIRO

6 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

Last but not least................

FCUK ROBERT DENIRO

I love Robert Deniro.  Meatloaf and Rocketman tonight.  May we all benefit from their combined pre-teen hot air.

Edited by xrphilosophy
sp.

1 hour ago, Ripplista79 said:

Trump / Kim

Rosenstein

Assange

I'm with her lady

D.C. starting to panic and the show begins 9pm EST (in 5 hours) and will be a week-long show to be remembered.

Enjoy

My question is; do I buy more now, whilst at these 'lows' or wait for the panic to start and run it's course? - Obviously this is not investment advice, but for educational purposes only and would benefit nothing but my spreadsheet! ;)