julian assange ?

stay tired my friend

13 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

6/11 it begins.

much will take place.

going to be a week to remember.

julian assange ?

stay tired my friend

Shall we hunt the news on mass media news or on lesser know news side ( like dinarchronicles)? 

7 minutes ago, Talinos said:

Shall we hunt the news on mass media news or on lesser know news side ( like dinarchronicles)? 

From my gatherings. You won’t have to look very close.

who knows 

Guest Ripplista79

darkness becomes light

light exposes darkness

enjoy the light today

gonna be bright

So I just checked back in....  it seems like some are expecting something imminent.

I must admit though that I have excitement fatigue....  can't summon up any enthusiasm...  since I've seen so many non-events I doubt tommorow will be any different.

I would love to be wrong though.   :) 

On 6/9/2018 at 1:49 PM, BarryMcHockenue said:

No need to PM you, I've no problem being open about the issue.  On March 8th of this year (so basically 3 months ago) I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis and told there was a 50% chance I would live past 6 months.  I've made it 1/2 way there so far, but it has not been an easy road; many complications and health issues, but I, like you, continue to work.  I'm on a liver transplant list but who knows how long that will take or if I'll live long enough to see that day.  My only other option is to spend 6 figures on the black market and have someone in a 3rd world country perform the procedure, which carries risks like death or simply being robbed of my money (plus it's illegal, but if dying anyhow, I'm not concerned about that part.)  While not curable, some doctors have told me that by living a completely healthy lifestyle, that there's a chance I could live a reasonably normal life and have a normal lifespan, even without a transplant.  But for now, after a days work, I really don't have the energy to do anything but lay in bed and watch tv or peruse the Internet, and weekends are mainly just rest as well.  I've been told I should do the things like you do, i.e. hike, bike, exercise, etc., but I just don't have the energy (or perhaps the will) to do it.

Please don’t give up on fighting for your life. I’m sure there’s people in your life who love you and you’ll be dearly missed.

You can chill all you want when you’re dead. Go and do that excercise or whatever you need to do to survive. Taking back control is going to be the hardest test of your life. And your life depends on it!

Go travel the world. Hike a mountain. Make a business plan. Get on the treadmill.

Time to shock the system with a new lifestyle my friend!

I'm guessing the event(s) are mostly US-centric as its

30 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

darkness becomes light

light exposes darkness

enjoy the light today

gonna be bright

I'm guessing the event(s) are mostly US-centric as its currently 16:22 11th June in Japan, 08:22 11th June in UK and I can't seem to find any major crypto news in the MSM..

Right, off to work.. have a nice day all, hope its all still here when I get home.. And home is where I left it.. ;)

yeah someone a while back said something about the deep state (US intelligence agencies etc) and the "global elite" and how they'd used trump as a distraction for whatever **** was about to be pulled

not holding my breath

Edited by trubbleinmind

49 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

darkness becomes light

light exposes darkness

enjoy the light today

gonna be bright

Do you have any specific expectations today? Can you tell me exactly what you’re expecting? I don’t mind how crazy it sounds.

Just to be clear, I really enjoy your threads and posts but whatever you say, I’m not expecting anything simply because every time anyone has given a specific important to any particular date, nothing has happened!

1 hour ago, smoothy said:

Will my train still ride this evening to bring me home? or should i book a hotel? Will the concept 'hotel' still exist tonight?

The entire Matrix is revealed today, and not only is there no such thing as a "hotel", but there is no "you" - you are merely lines of code - a program designed to "think" it is a living organism.  Other programs have taken over the network and they will free you from your illusion.  All happening today at 3.37PM British Summertime. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound