Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

6 hours ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

No need to PM you, I've no problem being open about the issue.  On March 8th of this year (so basically 3 months ago) I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis and told there was a 50% chance I would live past 6 months.  I've made it 1/2 way there so far, but it has not been an easy road; many complications and health issues, but I, like you, continue to work.  I'm on a liver transplant list but who knows how long that will take or if I'll live long enough to see that day.  My only other option is to spend 6 figures on the black market and have someone in a 3rd world country perform the procedure, which carries risks like death or simply being robbed of my money (plus it's illegal, but if dying anyhow, I'm not concerned about that part.)  While not curable, some doctors have told me that by living a completely healthy lifestyle, that there's a chance I could live a reasonably normal life and have a normal lifespan, even without a transplant.  But for now, after a days work, I really don't have the energy to do anything but lay in bed and watch tv or peruse the Internet, and weekends are mainly just rest as well.  I've been told I should do the things like you do, i.e. hike, bike, exercise, etc., but I just don't have the energy (or perhaps the will) to do it.

That's terrible, I certainly hope it all works out for you. Stay strong bud

4 hours ago, Loki said:

Thank you, that's very kind. Keep on posting - we need to know who you are at all the XRPCHAT parties coming when we hit it big ;)

Unfortunately, I lack the real knowledge / expertise of Ripple / XRP to be posting anything, I have nothing unique to offer, hence my lurking..

But if you wanna spot me at the meet-ups, I'm the fat, bald 'Billy-no-mates' lurking in one of the corners!! ?

23 hours ago, Yakuni said:

Hmmm... it appears as though someone on here is posting under a false guise... at least two of you are clearly NOT who you say you are!

IMG_2467.GIF

This is my point exactly.  This forum is toxic.

16 minutes ago, jmrichky said:

It’s called light hearted humour. Helps to break up the overwhelming stench of fear and desperation, and sometimes to bring the moon boys back to earth. I’m not any good at it though so apologies for missing the mark time and time again. No disrespect or insult intended. That being said, you are possibly being slightly sensitive imo. ??? Carry on troops. 

Barry I'm not at all religious so I can't pray for you but I am sending you my best wishes for a speedy transplant and or a miraculous result.  I have a neighbour with a similar story and he has waaay outdone all predictions in what admittedly has been a roller coaster ride.

I'm a person of science, but I do know that many things previously thought impossible, (especially in medicine,) have turned out to be true.  So if positive thoughts can help your health, as some contend,  then I hope that your days are full of positivity and joy.

Thinking of you.

7 hours ago, jmrichky said:

I think we do a fair bit of joking on here, especially in this thread, which may or may not have gone way off topic and become a highly ridiculous, yet highly fun and crazy thread. 

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

I think we do a fair bit of joking on here, especially in this thread, which may or may not have gone way off topic and become a highly ridiculous, yet highly fun and crazy thread. 

To be expected I guess when the subject is a mystical clown bear whom we know nothing about, yet whose crazy riddles we cling to in vain hope, thinking that they may somehow be an important key to the future of our, as yet unrealised, but highly expected, exorbitant wealth.  ?

2 hours ago, Yakuni said:

To be expected I guess when the subject is a mystical clown bear whom we know nothing about, yet whose crazy riddles we cling to in vain hope, thinking that they may somehow be an important key to the future of our, as yet unrealised, but highly expected, exorbitant wealth.  ?

And people say flat earthers are crazy! They've clearly never met the XRP community ?

On 6/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, Guest said:

To be honest not really but I can start alluding toward it in a roundabout sort of way in a different thread quite soon. 

I have real life stuff to sort out at the moment (quite a lot of it) and if Bearableguy's pawn I just made friends with starts messing me about then I'll have to take a reasonable amount of time to deal with that too.

I'll be starting a thread in the appropriate area of the forum when the time is right and I will post here to link to it because it's disrespectful to hijack threads.

anyone notice Forest (sp?) is gone? 

The best part of this thread and the BG123 stuff is the whole time its been going barely anything other than chopping up and down has happened to the price. At this point its either the biggest bust ARG of all time or in an undetermined amount of time the ecosystem and price will explode all at once and people will melt (happy and sad and everything else).  

I love how the stakes get higher as time goes on, if the BG123 thing turns out half correct it would be one of the internet's all time greatest legendary posts. The feds would possibly be after the guy.  Great stuff for real.

Edited by ImTheRippler
spelling

Guest Ripplista79

tick tock under 24hrs on the clock