Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Cannot read bottom letters and words but ... omg, that’s a whale that the guy is feeding X something ... or is it my eyes dreaming of moon ...

11 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Cannot read bottom letters and words but ... omg, that’s a whale that the guy is feeding X something ... or is it my eyes dreaming of moon ...

The name at the bottom is Peter G Allinson, the diver who took the shot. I don't think there's any relevance there at all.

Guest Ripplista79

ALL  IN  SON

3 hours ago, bookworm said:

@Ripplista79 Let’s see whether my friend is a true connected person ...

22 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

ALL  IN  SON

? whatcha talkin bout

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, mattwayne_c said:

WU CEO said at a conference today that it is difficult to implement the transition into blockchain on top of their already existing systems. Nothing about XRP pr the xRapid trials except for "we are in a testing phase". He never sounded optimistic. The conversation got derailed and moved into talks about how crypto would never replace fiat.

Again, most people like myself are just reading between the lines. Nothing was said about XRP. But he didnt have a cheery disposition. If he is tied to a Nondisclosure, he is doing it well. 

I personally think it's a contrived statement.  Without doubt, the blockchain is the future for payments.  No two ways.  Even if Ripple's tech gets hacked and they go bust overnight, other companies will provide blockchain solutions in the future.   The advantages over current tech are huge.  Therefore, for the WU CEO to downplay the future of sending money (just as someone downplaying the internet 20 years ago) is either him being very clumsy and damaging his company's reputation or he's being disingenuous.  I don't believe he's "saying it as it is".  There's a contrivance behind it.  I might be wrong, but let's see.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Guest Ripplista79

The whale pic was taken by Peter Allinson    

It means nothing just thought the last name seemed like all in son

Guest Ripplista79

that bookworm called the OIG report release not being June 11th exactly was much more exciting

Just announced this morning it will be June 14th

Guest Ripplista79

the entire Q anon following had it on the 11th going so far as to say 6/11 was really 6+11=17 it was a done deal.

bookworm is only person i know that said otherwise and this morning he was dead on.

again this has nothing to do with xrp

34 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

the entire Q anon following had it on the 11th going so far as to say 6/11 was really 6+11=17 it was a done deal.

bookworm is only person i know that said otherwise and this morning he was dead on.

so the 14th now the hammer will drop?

35 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

I’m confused because if it has nothing to do with XRP then why did it become relevant in this topic?

Guest Ripplista79

widespread corruption being revealed has the ability to affect markets and geopolitics.  these type of events could lead to market crashes or turmoil which would have an affect on digital assets for better or worse