Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mattwayne_c said:

Couldn't agree more! Lets get this thread back on track!

Now, About the moon. I heard a conspiracy theory that it was stolen. The only next destination now is Mars.

Nah... i heard they are moving it closer so its easier for us to reach ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So obviously BG123's prediction of $589+ by eoy is quite lofty (obviously I would love this and I hope they're right). Many people are saying $10 eoy which would also be amazing. However what do you all think the chances are for a $100 eoy price?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:
7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m a huge fan of Daniel C. Dennet

Consiousness explained, Breaking the Spell ( religion as a natural phenomenon) and so on. 

 

3 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Ahh! That explains why we can't be friends. David Chalmers is a far superior thinker! :biggrin:

 

Whaaaa?  Nah.  Neither.  THIS GUY!

image.png.8a96fa1ff6bdb56c5551c55411912715.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
26 minutes ago, XRP--mv said:

After reading the last few pages of this thread I can confidently say that's 5 mins of my life I'll never get back.

Definitely should have stopped about 25 pages ago. 

2 hours ago, Scuderia said:

So obviously BG123's prediction of $589+ by eoy is quite lofty (obviously I would love this and I hope they're right). Many people are saying $10 eoy which would also be amazing. However what do you all think the chances are for a $100 eoy price?

 

I think they are still good and this holds with my original, pre-BG123 prediction of between. $50-$100 EOY 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Loki said:

I think they are still good and this holds with my original, pre-BG123 prediction of between. $50-$100 EOY 2018. 

I really do love the optimism. 2018 is almost halfway over, but the possibilities are endless. I think the framework is there for a big boom, it all comes down to adoption. The comments by Western Union today are but a minor setback for that adoption. If the Bear wasn't hibernating, he would send us a friendly reminder that powerful forces are moving at this very moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mattwayne_c said:

I really do love the optimism. 2018 is almost halfway over, but the possibilities are endless. I think the framework is there for a big boom, it all comes down to adoption. The comments by Western Union today are but a minor setback for that adoption. If the Bear wasn't hibernating, he would send us a friendly reminder that powerful forces are moving at this very moment.

What comments were made by WU in regards to xrapid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, crazyazz said:

What comments were made by WU in regards to xrapid?

WU CEO said at a conference today that it is difficult to implement the transition into blockchain on top of their already existing systems. Nothing about XRP pr the xRapid trials except for "we are in a testing phase". He never sounded optimistic. The conversation got derailed and moved into talks about how crypto would never replace fiat. 

 

Again, most people like myself are just reading between the lines. Nothing was said about XRP. But he didnt have a cheery disposition. If he is tied to a Nondisclosure, he is doing it well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ripplista79
20 hours ago, bookworm said:

@cuberA small peek was just posted to the Gen Discussion section ... the date of Jun 11th is actually not quite accurate but who knows whether my info is any better than yours.

whoa! how did u know that?  

OMG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×