Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

11 minutes ago, orcablue said:

Japan flag? that or a nuclear launch button.

BTW how did you even get that link? /r/rippled gives me the private community message

Jea, and the personalized message now is just a tiny little dot, with a link.

11 minutes ago, orcablue said:

Japan flag? that or a nuclear launch button.

BTW how did you even get that link? /r/rippled gives me the private community message

There's a small dot under r/Rippled on which you can click

15 hours ago, fToRrEeEsSt said:

Telling an 89 year story, more than a bump on the head disappears.  An entire globe of humans do.

main-qimg-5f4ccc1b584fffe5db052c547c959437.thumb.jpg.93917031e4da550d9c2ca3525b4d28c6.jpg

I'm not panicking Doc, I'm calm as can be.  I'm sure I know what you guys really stumbled across in the tin foil club if all you're focusing on is this month.  The thing I'm terrified about has nothing to do with this month.  I know what's going to happen this month and I don't care....honestly.  I have a devoted fiance and baby girl I love more than anything with a loving middle class family and I treat a bad few days or month like they're just another bad day on the poker tables.

The XRP ledger will be the entire future of finance and XRP will be the global currency.  I am 1,000,000% certain of that.  Honest to God I have literally no doubt whatsoever that in five years time XRP will be the global currency. 

IMO, longer than 5 years, otherwise I agree.

Posted (edited)

Double post

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Some of the posts from the last 24 hours, or so, read like the script for a sequal to "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"!! :wacko3:

giphy.gif

Well nevermind, my gif decided not to work.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, RONai said:

They are trying to find out who the Rippler is

*Nervously checks out @RONai's post history*