Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Freaky said:

I wonder whether people actually understand that Ripple is just a standard software company. 

They sell their software and make a tonne of money. 

Do they really care whether the option within the software is turned on to use XRP or not ?

By that stage they have made their millions from licensing their product. What difference is it to Ripple if a client uses xcurrent or xrapid ?

Even at this crappy price they hold so much XRP, they could continue selling off forever making millions upon millions.

To be honest, xCurrent isn't going to save Ripple.  SWIFT GPI is a decent competitor to xCurrent.  SWIFT GPI has made xRapid all the more important for Ripple now.  Nobody has a settlement service like xRapid.  xCurrent only does messaging (without xRapid / MultiHop plugged in).  Ripple could easily lose their existing client base to SWIFT GPI in the coming months and years.  Having said that, xRapid could be a killer plugin to SWIFT GPI. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

To be honest, xCurrent isn't going to save Ripple.  SWIFT GPI is a decent competitor to xCurrent.  SWIFT GPI has made xRapid all the more important for Ripple now.  Nobody has a settlement service like xRapid.  xCurrent only does messaging (without xRapid / MultiHop plugged in).  Ripple could easily lose their existing client base to SWIFT GPI in the coming months and years.  Having said that, xRapid could be a killer plugin to SWIFT GPI. 

We put our ripple pilot on hold. Big wigs determined there was not enough benefit, however we did upgrade to swift gpi.

Now before anyone cries fud etc, do a search history on my name, i have posts dating back a year discussing it.

Cant help thinking some form of intergation with swift might accelerate things along

Edited by Freaky

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

We put our ripple pilot on hold. Big wigs determined there was not enough benefit, however we did upgrade to swift gpi.

Now before anyone cries fud etc, do a search history on my name, i have posts dating back a year discussing it.

Cant help thinking some form of intergation with swift might accelerate things along

Yes xrapid and XRP are the unique selling points. It’s taken a long time to build up the XRP infrastructure - there is no competitor digital asset with similar liquidity, value, speed, low cost of transaction, software support. Having said that, it will take many years for XRP to increase its liquidity to the extent that millions of dollars can be transacted without price slippage.

45 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Yes xrapid and XRP are the unique selling points. It’s taken a long time to build up the XRP infrastructure - there is no competitor digital asset with similar liquidity, value, speed, low cost of transaction, software support. Having said that, it will take many years for XRP to increase its liquidity to the extent that millions of dollars can be transacted without price slippage.

Keeping a close eye on IBM and hyperledger/stellar.

That could be a disruptor in this space. IBM has a big foothold in the banking industry.

3 hours ago, Truthbot said:

Ill leave this here.

WU

MG

SBI

CNY

XRapid

Bank by eoy

Mocking swift and then begging for a partnership hahaha that was the best one to watch

All you ended up with was.....bagloads of .35 and dropping trash 😂 

Amazing! He’s rich AND omniscient. Somehow he knows everyone’s net worth. Off to my “ignore” bin you go, Mum’s Wittle Boy. 

11 hours ago, Truthbot said:

My mum is currently residing in her bungalow that I bought for her as I am rich and you are watching others get rich and becoming poorer by the day yourself. Thats funny. Thankfully they dont sell your american garbage in the country I reside in. 

Except for the tech in the device you're typing your BS with. And more than likely your countries "military" , if you want to call it one , is armed with a plethora of U.S. made weaponry....you're welcome. 

9 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

Amazing! He’s rich AND omniscient. Somehow he knows everyone’s net worth. Off to my “ignore” bin you go, Mum’s Wittle Boy. 

Exactly, rich, omniscent with a penthouse and Porsche(s) in Montecarlo and nothing better to do than come here and troll...hummm hard to believe!!!:beach:

15 hours ago, Truthbot said:

Someone touchy. Those big red candles getting to you? Should be used to them by now!

XRP is leaving most of you skint! Wake up! How much more does it need to  drop for you to realise this?!?!? 

Less than 10c per xrp and I’d be genuinely worried. I take it you don’t own any? 

6 hours ago, Trendkill said:

Except for the tech in the device you're typing your BS with. And more than likely your countries "military" , if you want to call it one , is armed with a plethora of U.S. made weaponry....you're welcome. 

What sort of cheap rich man buys his mother a one-story?  Must not like her very much.