Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

2 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I’m sorry for you that you’ve arrived late to crypto. Some of us have made good money from crypto (including XRP) and we remember that this market goes through cycles.

Haha you really dont need to be sorry for me. You can only dream of being as rich as me.

5 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I can imagine mountains eroding down to molehills.  I can imagine intense 3000 K light travelling from across the universe for 14 billion years to arrive as static radio noise on my untuned tv screen.

Are you sure we can’t imagine how long you’ve been here?   :) 

If you’ve really been here for a long time,  and yet just started a new account in Oct,  then could you please advise what avatars you’ve previously been here as?  

Or have you lurked for a really long time then just now decided to join?  If so what was the profound thing that finally tipped you into speaking?

Because it looks like you just wanted to bag people on this forum.

None of your business. 

6 hours ago, Trickery said:

Well I've been here 18 months and have doubled my money, but sure I'm in denial....I really believe you've been here longer than anyone can imagine.

Haha wow thats one crap return in crypto. You have literally been here 18 months and are only at times 2. So you bought 18 months ago and never again? Strange

3 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

There may be those that don’t fancy you but they will certainly continue to read what you write. Then of course they try to talk it down so they have something interesting to talk about, because if they brought up their own opinion,  nobody would care.

Keep up the good work.

Haha what is that? Are you going to propose next?

Opinion? Haha that dude literally just lists ripple news with a bunch of screenshots. Waffles about some insignificant xrp news. Usually a random exchange adding it or a company saying they will use xrapid at some point before 2099. And then you all feel a bit better about yourselves. 

And xrp continues to reflect its true value. WAKE UP!

7 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

Jeez you have been on here ages. How red are you?

I don't mind engaging with naysayers but I'm not going to squeeze your pimples for you, ask your mother to do that when she brings down your next bag of Cheetos.

57 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

@Truthbot did you actually make a cashed out profit with XRP? Do you hold any now? If you don’t hold any now, are you a member of 2000+ forums where you talk about every crypto you don’t hold? 

Why are you so obsessed with me? My personal finances are none of your business. Suffice to say I have enough to not ever need to work again.

53 minutes ago, Trickery said:

I don't mind engaging with naysayers but I'm not going to squeeze your pimples for you, ask your mother to do that when she brings down your next bag of Cheetos.

My mum is currently residing in her bungalow that I bought for her as I am rich and you are watching others get rich and becoming poorer by the day yourself. Thats funny. Thankfully they dont sell your american garbage in the country I reside in. 

22 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

I think you do. People don't post here unless they're interested in hearing or influencing opinions. I think you got burned. Sorry buddy.

Burned by the incredible year? Lol you people are literally being taken advantage of. Keep supporting the private company getting richer as you get poorer day by day. 😆