Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I'm not BearableGuy, or BG123 or whatevery you're claiming.  Please refrain from making this claim in the future. 

I do not endorse or subscribe to predictions made by others, and I'm only part of this club to keep up-to-date on the goings-on in the community; nothing else. 

I don't know how much more clear to state it.  :(

Do you work for Ripple? Or have you ever worked for them?

Edited by Nohut

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Do you work for Ripple? Or have you ever worked for them? 

No.  I can't tell if you honestly don't remember asking me (and me answering it crystal clear before) previously:

If you ask a third time, I'll ask a moderator to step in. 

I will always answer questions, but when one account keeps asking the same question, it's more than just idle curiosity. 

Edited by Hodor

11 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Im sorry i really forgot i asked you that before. Strange you remebered that. 

No problem.  I sometimes forget things as well.  The reason this topic tends to be irritating to me is that 'being a paid shill' is an accusation that regularly comes from Bitcoin maximalists that can't fathom why everybody just doesn't get on board with supporting a coin that takes over one hour to settle. 

They absolutely hate it when I keep bringing up things like this:

107855815_XRP_Infographic(2).thumb.jpg.e3501f2402a8982a2e291c4218a6e10a.jpg

21 minutes ago, Hodor said:

No.  I can't tell if you honestly don't remember asking me (and me answering it crystal clear before) previously:

If you ask a third time, I'll ask a moderator to step in. 

I will always answer questions, but when one account keeps asking the same question, it's more than just idle curiosity. 

“I’ll ask a moderator to step in” 😂 

Mom! He keeps annoying me on an Internet forum!

5 hours ago, Hodor said:

I'm not BearableGuy, or BG123 or whatevery you're claiming.  Please refrain from making this claim in the future. 

I do not endorse or subscribe to predictions made by others, and I'm only part of this club to keep up-to-date on the goings-on in the community; nothing else. 

I don't know how much more clear to state it.  :(

I'm sorry, thought the blinking emoticon was clear enough that I wasn't serious considering that you are. Just 'sort of an honour' though BG123 takes time to put you in one of his riddles.

5 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

“I’ll ask a moderator to step in” 😂 

Mom! He keeps annoying me on an Internet forum!

Ahahaha!

Here’s a game. Go through Hodors last 10 blogs and figure out the ratio of actual XRP news to Ripple news. That there will tell you why xrp is not undervalued at thirty whatever it is now.

So many people in denial around here. 

1 hour ago, Truthbot said:

Ahahaha!

Here’s a game. Go through Hodors last 10 blogs and figure out the ratio of actual XRP news to Ripple news. That there will tell you why xrp is not undervalued at thirty whatever it is now.

So many people in denial around here. 

Welcome to this forum. Another user that is here only to attack people, be negative and spin things. Your first two post are both negative. I do not understand what brings you to this forum if you are here only to post negative things? Or you are one of the lucky ones who got in at below 0;10 USD (like every new poster).

12 minutes ago, pitchblack452 said:

Welcome to this forum. Another user that is here only to attack people, be negative and spin things. Your first two post are both negative. I do not understand what brings you to this forum if you are here only to post negative things? Or you are one of the lucky ones who got in at below 0;10 USD (like every new poster).

You don’t need to understand! I have been here longer than you can imagine. You know whats negative? 90% negative infact. The crypto that has had an amazing year 😂 

15 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

You don’t need to understand! I have been here longer than you can imagine. You know whats negative? 90% negative infact. The crypto that has had an amazing year 😂 

Well I've been here 18 months and have doubled my money, but sure I'm in denial....I really believe you've been here longer than anyone can imagine.

52 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

I have been here longer than you can imagine.

I can imagine mountains eroding down to molehills.  I can imagine intense 3000 K light travelling from across the universe for 14 billion years to arrive as static radio noise on my untuned tv screen.

Are you sure we can’t imagine how long you’ve been here?   :) 

If you’ve really been here for a long time,  and yet just started a new account in Oct,  then could you please advise what avatars you’ve previously been here as?  

Or have you lurked for a really long time then just now decided to join?  If so what was the profound thing that finally tipped you into speaking?

Because it looks like you just wanted to bag people on this forum.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Hodor said:

No problem.  I sometimes forget things as well.  The reason this topic tends to be irritating to me is that 'being a paid shill' is an accusation that regularly comes from Bitcoin maximalists that can't fathom why everybody just doesn't get on board with supporting a coin that takes over one hour to settle. 

There may be those that don’t fancy you but they will certainly continue to read what you write. Then of course they try to talk it down so they have something interesting to talk about, because if they brought up their own opinion,  nobody would care.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by ManBearPig

4 hours ago, Truthbot said:

I’m sorry for you that you’ve arrived late to crypto. Some of us have made good money from crypto (including XRP) and we remember that this market goes through cycles.

4 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Another very confused new member ......

14F1AEE7-FB31-4B62-B62A-A302E979D264.thumb.png.f764603e3601deeea37ced94ce48685a.png

Haha an old member. Have you also been buying down since $3. How is your WU and MG adoption going? You guys thought you were going to revolutionize payments. Stick to cuallix hahaha. And how did the whole xrapid switch go? SBI was going to really make xrp moon right? Or was it the large bank by the end of the year. Oh wait, it was none of them right. You can’t tell because of NDA’s hahahahaha 

I am confused at the idiocy of man.