Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, gamedev368 said:

Buh, buh, buh ma reputations! /s

This is the argument I hear most often about BG anyway. That he's ruining the reputation of the community and thus no one will use XRP and/or Ripple products. But seriously does anyone really think that any bank or company really gives two ***** about conspiracy theories or "crazies" on the internet when making financial decisions? No, they're doing their own research and deciding if the fundamentals of a product merit use. All that matters is the $$$.

It could be sold by a bible thumping, Armageddon preaching, loon in rags and a tinfoil hat on the corner of the street. If it increased their profits, they'd still use it.

Deleted

Edited by VanGogh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Agree with you, but a more honest approach would be admitt in the last AMA that, at the moment, it's not so.

Integrity/transparency matters...

Completely agreed. Or even better, don't say anything in the first place, specially if you are the CEO... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 12:44 PM, scoobysi said:

Also worth noting BG all but said his 589 prediction has been delayed till May. I can live with that, although I doubt all the haters will in the mean time.

Wait for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Archbob said:

I mean, come on, delay your ridiculous prediction about 2 weeks before you are proven to be a fraud? Who is really go fall for that?

Who cares. If you're hanging on to that prediction as your last line of defense then please do more research before investing. In anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Agree with you, but a more honest approach would be admitt in the last AMA that, at the moment, it's not so.

Integrity/transparency matters...

Lol. You ever heard of a NDA? 

And how do you know it’s not so? You don’t. 

They could be running extremely low volumes through Xrapid. Guaranteed they have done massive testing huge volumes they are ready for the biggest fckin change in global finance in history. These mofos are not screwing  this up. 

Wait til May 2019. DTCC turns it on with R3. Naysayers will eat dirt. Sell now if I was you cause XRP is a failure! Lol! 

Edited by Cryptoball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Lol. You ever heard of a NDA?

Never, what's that!? Served 15 years as CFO of an holding controlling companies listed on european stock exchanges, so I really have not idea what you're talking about!

Do you want to help a blind man to see the light!?

13 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Guaranteed they have done massive testing huge volumes

Who garantees that statement, you or JC Collins!? he was discussing it as a pure speculation in twitter! So show me pls your evidence here!

 

18 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Wait til May 2019. DTCC turns it on with R3. Naysayers will eat dirt. Sell now if I was you cause XRP is a failure! Lol! 

Are you sure you feel good!? I guess your anger's level doesn't let you read in a proper way: Where do you find a reference to success or failure of XRP in my post!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Never, what's that!? Served 15 years as CFO of an holding controlling companies listed on european stock exchanges, so I really have not idea what you're talking about!

Do you want to help a blind man to see the light!?

Who garantees that statement, you or JC Collins!? he was discussing it as a pure speculation in twitter! So show me pls your evidence here!

 

Are you sure you feel good!? I guess your anger's level doesn't let you read in a proper way: Where do you find a reference to success or failure of XRP in my post!?

Sorry most of my post was not directed at you! 

Most CFOs are complete  lunatics! Glad you seem sane. 

Oh come on now you know they have done massive test runs don’t be silly. 

Thanks. I wish only the best for you and your loved ones. Thanks for your understanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every single DTCC article I can find mentioned IBM and not Ripple. I think you are completely speculating here.

 

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/depository-trust-clearing-corporation-dtcc-blockchain-pilot-adds-15-global-banks-to-test-phase/

 

" IBM is working on their program management and integration services, while Axoni is creating the DLT and smart-contract functionality with the use of their own blockchain protocol. R3 has jumped in as a solution advisor, though there is something to be admired about DTCC’s method of using the best-performing aspects of all of these platforms."

 

I don't think you can draw that they are going to use XRP from there. You might as well say that XLM will be sure because IBM is involved, makes about as much since as XRP will be used beause R3 is a solutions advisor.

Doesn't even sound like that are going to use crypto for anything, just the DLT/Blockchain tech like everyone else. Seems like they are using Axoni's blockchain.

Edited by Archbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Archbob said:

Every single DTCC article I can find mentioned IBM and not Ripple. I think you are completely speculating here.

 

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/depository-trust-clearing-corporation-dtcc-blockchain-pilot-adds-15-global-banks-to-test-phase/

 

" IBM is working on their program management and integration services, while Axoni is creating the DLT and smart-contract functionality with the use of their own blockchain protocol. R3 has jumped in as a solution advisor, though there is something to be admired about DTCC’s method of using the best-performing aspects of all of these platforms."

 

I don't think you can draw that they are going to use XRP from there. You might as well say that XLM will be sure because IBM is involved, makes about as much since as XRP will be used beause R3 is a solutions advisor.

Doesn't even sound like that are going to use crypto for anything, just the DLT/Blockchain tech like everyone else. Seems like they are using Axoni's blockchain.

You are correct in that Ripple has not been explicitly mentioned, at least in any literature I can find.  But R3 has been with IBM and together, they have a lot of push towards the hyperledger.  Axoni is interesting because they were based on an EC20 token, but in testing, it was too slow so another alternative was sought. Does this have any implications re:hyperledger? 

Don't know if it was mentioned, but Don Donahue, the former head of DTCC was a senior Ripple advisor and head of Global Payments Steering Group, so there is reason to see a Ripple influence in the DTCC.  Not clear about your crypto comment as the DLT tech is indeed what they would use internally, and though externally they might interface through a Ripple protocol with XRP, but I don't think they will use any straight up crypto currencies at all for their settlement process.  

Edited by WrathofKahneman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they'll use XRP or XLM(which IBM is associated with) . If the ETH is too slow then they could use the same IBM provided blockchain that SWIFT is using internally like here:

 

 

We'll see when they launch next year.

 

Or they could use an enterprise version of Ethereum like the Quruom solution that JP Morgan is using.

 

Edited by Archbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

Sorry most of my post was not directed at you! 

Most CFOs are complete  lunatics! Glad you seem sane. 

Oh come on now you know they have done massive test runs don’t be silly. 

Thanks. I wish only the best for you and your loved ones. Thanks for your understanding. 

I totally agree with you about CFO, so at a certain point I decided to change my life before it would be too late.

Pretty sure they have done an hidden stress test of the whole system, but cannot prove it. After the s...t which I saw in twitter about this topic is better to don't talk about it. Thinking police is everywhere in this days!

Wish you and your family an XRProsperous 2019!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 2:29 AM, Yodaxrp said:

I totally agree with you about CFO, so at a certain point I decided to change my life before it would be too late.

Pretty sure they have done an hidden stress test of the whole system, but cannot prove it. After the s...t which I saw in twitter about this topic is better to don't talk about it. Thinking police is everywhere in this days!

Wish you and your family an XRProsperous 2019!

Oh yes the twitter XRP police! I know them well. I like dreamers and riddles better, just a way to pass the time nothing more nothing less but I am configuring my Tesla 3 more often than not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×