Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Armanius said:

Noob question here,

What would happen when everybody on the exchanges put their sell order to 589? Will that make any difference to the price? 

no it wouldn't drive the price up, would merely be a relative wall to hold price there IF it was heading up past this point. /wet dream mode off...….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptoball said:

Don’t stop me know. Visa commercial music. 

Dont stop me know. Clue.

visa buys earthport

Need real proof??? 

Market tanks. 

 

What's the relationship to the tank tho? Don't recall that being part of BG123 riddle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did he just use VISA music and did he actually connect VISA with earthport?

And

 

How convenient that to delay your only real prediction($589) for five months just days before you would be proven wrong.

Edited by Archbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s odd that in early December he references the queen song don’t stop me now. A song that was used in a visa commercial  like 5 years ago. Then today this announcement visa buying earthport. 

Also (V) ery (I) interesting (S) ituations (A) bound  

hmmmmm. EOY ain’t happening but things can get delayed etc. even Brad himself said so. Cartoon bears are fun. Something to pass the time. If you don’t like mysteries or riddles or cartoons just change the channel. No need for hate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptoball said:

 Cartoon bears are fun. Something to pass the time. If you don’t like mysteries or riddles or cartoons just change the channel. No need for hate. 

Buh, buh, buh ma reputations! /s

This is the argument I hear most often about BG anyway. That he's ruining the reputation of the community and thus no one will use XRP and/or Ripple products. But seriously does anyone really think that any bank or company really gives two ***** about conspiracy theories or "crazies" on the internet when making financial decisions? No, they're doing their own research and deciding if the fundamentals of a product merit use. All that matters is the $$$.

It could be sold by a bible thumping, Armageddon preaching, loon in rags and a tinfoil hat on the corner of the street. If it increased their profits, they'd still use it.

Edited by gamedev368

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"At least one bank to use xRapid by eoy" isn't happening. If anybodys gonna get it right, it would be the Brad miester himself. However anyone who's tried organizing a family holiday would know there are lots of dependencies for the stars to align. What Ripple is doing is world changing, y'all, and delays can't be helped.

Edited by orcablue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, orcablue said:

"At least one bank to use xRapid by eoy" isn't happening. If anybodys gonna get it right, it would be the Brad miester himself. However anyone who's tried organizing a family holiday would know there are lots of dependencies for the stars to align. What Ripple is doing is world changing, y'all, and delays can't be helped.

Agree with you, but a more honest approach would be admitt in the last AMA that, at the moment, it's not so.

Integrity/transparency matters...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Archbob said:

Did he just use VISA music and did he actually connect VISA with earthport?

And

 

How convenient that to delay your only real prediction($589) for five months just days before you would be proven wrong.

So May is when to expect it delayed again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gamedev368 said:

Buh, buh, buh ma reputations! /s

This is the argument I hear most often about BG anyway. That he's ruining the reputation of the community and thus no one will use XRP and/or Ripple products. But seriously does anyone really think that any bank or company really gives two ***** about conspiracy theories or "crazies" on the internet when making financial decisions? No, they're doing their own research and deciding if the fundamentals of a product merit use. All that matters is the $$$.

It could be sold by a bible thumping, Armageddon preaching, loon in rags and a tinfoil hat on the corner of the street. If it increased their profits, they'd still use it.

Deleted

Edited by VanGogh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Agree with you, but a more honest approach would be admitt in the last AMA that, at the moment, it's not so.

Integrity/transparency matters...

Completely agreed. Or even better, don't say anything in the first place, specially if you are the CEO... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 12:44 PM, scoobysi said:

Also worth noting BG all but said his 589 prediction has been delayed till May. I can live with that, although I doubt all the haters will in the mean time.

Wait for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×