Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

1 hour ago, Inequivalent said:

Does it make me crazy if I think 5 more days is more than enough time for xrp to reach 589? I literally cant sleep anymore, just so anxious/excited for it. Quit my job last weekend.

Hopium is a strong drug. You should lower the dosage. 

On 12/21/2018 at 12:53 PM, KaaKaRmA said:

BG123 really predicted nothing. His best credit is likely the donation but to be fair, he was randomly posting pictures of those kids for long before that. Likely a coincidence. There’s a pattern with all these guys. They start with vague cryptic posts. Often wrong until someone finally notices them, then gives them some credit some something vague. Attention is then theirs and they start to gain more followers and their work becomes more complex from simple posts, interactions in replies, et. to full on complex videos or pictures with super broad clues that can be interpreted a million ways. This same approach and method happened with Kichiro. He posted everywhere about his $50/24 by Dec prediction, got laughed off the sub, off Reddit, and finally the BG123 club ate it up because he told them an elaborate story and they’re desperate to hear anything that collaborates with their research efforts and hopes. Then he transitions to Twitter for followers, starts being super cryptic and keeps the chase going as long as people are desperate for hope. 

These guys are all a figment of your imagination telling you there is hope for your short term investment. Anyone who has over even 5k XRP understands investing is long term and hopefully isn’t gullible enough to believe an insider has all these details and spends hours creating clues all to give back to the community.  Nobody and I repeat nobody that is even on the inside has all the info these guys claim to have in their broad clues.

If anything these are glorified and elaborate pump and dump groups designed to convince the weak minded to hold while they profit off the small meaningless increases that inevitably always dip again. 

It’s funny how the more worked up you get about these so called insiders, the further you get away from the fake insider persona you decided to start posting with

you really jelly bro 

tis the season to be merry. I can honestly still say I love all the bearable guy stuff, the riddles are fun when the markets been **** this year. Sure if you take it too literally you may need a trip to the head doctor, or bankruptcy court, but a bit of hope is all good & entertaining if you're not making any big money decisions based upon it.

Also worth noting BG all but said his 589 prediction has been delayed till May. I can live with that, although I doubt all the haters will in the mean time.

All good fun peaps.

Peace :victory:

1 hour ago, scoobysi said:

tis the season to be merry. I can honestly still say I love all the bearable guy stuff, the riddles are fun when the markets been **** this year. Sure if you take it too literally you may need a trip to the head doctor, or bankruptcy court, but a bit of hope is all good & entertaining if you're not making any big money decisions based upon it.

Also worth noting BG all but said his 589 prediction has been delayed till May. I can live with that, although I doubt all the haters will in the mean time.

All good fun peaps.

Peace :victory:

And come late March or April when we’re still below $1 he moves those goal posts until next December and the game continues on. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

2 hours ago, scoobysi said:

This is interesting to me because that's when a few analysts reckon the bitcoin bear market will be finishing. So if that also ends up being true it'll be a case of us following the rest of the market out of the slump.