Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

1 hour ago, Qasim_786 said:

Discussing riddles? I literally stopped reading after posts about minorities being responsible for gun crime in the US and a bunch of low lifes fighting over which country is better. 

And no the mature thing is not just to ignore it as it takes away from the quality and reputation of this forum.

please delete

There are many crazies in there however I witnessed a lot of useful information being uncovered by people who frequented the bearableguy123 orignal club. Things that were not reported by the news or was public knowledge.

20 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Losers the lot of them.

Even on christmas day, you find it good use of your time to type insults to a  whole category of people you've never met and don't know?

Are you yelling at random people in the streets too? Or just online?

Edited by lucky

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

Since when was europe a country ? Lol

I prefer to think of myself as firstly a human being and member of humankind rather than Caucasian, Mixed race, White, Coloured, Arab or Oriental.  For many Europeans Europe is their primary cultural identity.  Its not a bad thing to think of yourself firstly as European by culture and secondly brought up with Welsh, French, Swedish or Greek cultural values. ( I write as someone who does not like the centralised politics of the EU - a separate issue). 

Edited by Julian_Williams

3 hours ago, lucky said:

why did you even click on it this thread? Is the title not descriptive enough for those people that consider this topic nonsense? Does it cost you anything?

Im a member of that discord myself dude. This topic can be closed because nobody who wants to discuss anything related to "BG123" comes to xrpchat anymore. As you can read, it's only ******** in here. 

3 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Im a member of that discord myself dude. This topic can be closed because nobody who wants to discuss anything related to "BG123" comes to xrpchat anymore. As you can read, it's only ******** in here. 

I’m not a member of discord, nor do I want to be a member. Wether you like it or not, BG123 is a subject that keeps people busy, and that’s reason enough to keep the topic open, on a forum calling itself “xrp chat”. People that are not interested in the topic can easily avoid being bothered by it, as the thread has a very clear label that describes the content.

2 hours ago, Freaky said:

Since when was europe a country ? Lol

I was referring to the comment about the US. I am from London so I happen to know what Europe is. Actually, lately, I don’t lol. 

2 hours ago, solid102 said:

There are many crazies in there however I witnessed a lot of useful information being uncovered by people who frequented the bearableguy123 orignal club. Things that were not reported by the news or was public knowledge.

Not lately. And this thread is not that club which didnt really uncover much. Seriously, can you list 5 things the club or this thread uncovered before it actually became public knowledge?

36 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Yes, we need to keep up with the politically correct terminology.  It's all terribly important. 

How is any of this related to xrp.

Are there even any mods left in this place? Close this rubbish thread.

2 hours ago, zerocool said:

The term "oriental" is an outdated, racist term fyi

Oriental simply refers to the orient there is nothing racist about it unless you're absolutely determined to be offended.

This is a club, it's supposed to be rubbish.

How is any of this related to xrp.

Chinese New Year.  The next XRP pump and dump. Lol

Edited by Freaky

4 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Yes, we need to keep up with the politically correct terminology.  It's all terribly important. 

Using the term “oriental” in 2018 is like saying “colored people.” Is it racist? I mean... I guess not. But do you want to be the last person still saying it?

1 hour ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Using the term “oriental” in 2018 is like saying “colored people.” Is it racist? I mean... I guess not. But do you want to be the last person still saying it?

What about refering to people as Asians ? Is that OK ?