Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

36 minutes ago, gamedev368 said:

The new pic looks like he's pointing to 589 with his stick then indicating May.

Pretty brazen to make yet another prediction of such a high price so soon..... could have just not predicted anything and been fine. If it doesn't happen its really going to wreck his reputation even more than it already has been.

It's not going to happen..

28 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

hmm... I think I have unmasked BG123

what if...

BG123 is not a Bear but a Wookie?

Could be a Wookie, couldn't he? Yes, hairy like a Wookie, sounds like a wookie, smells ... erm...

AND: since BG is online again... When did you last read something from Chewie??

Both are good at spreading hopium,so won't be surprised...

4 minutes ago, Baka said:

scammers people , they make people buy and HOLD while they sell at high prices , making benefits on ur back and claiming to HODL until it reaches 100$ while they sold 80% at 3$

It's a meme created by whales so that moonboys don't sell even though they had massive profits while they are busy unloading their bags

1 minute ago, Baka said:

scammers people , they make people buy and HOLD while they sell at high prices , making benefits on ur back and claiming to HODL until it reaches 100$ while they sold 80% at 3$

Who is "they"? Whether you're a trader or a HODL-er, it's always a good thing to sell at high prices (and buy at low prices). It's up to yourself to research the fundamentals and the market conditions and to make a sound exit-plan (based on price levels that you consider realistic). In my opinion it's not fair to blame others for your own mistakes.

As far as @Chewiecoin is concerned, like me he researched the fundamentals and we trust that IN TIME XRP will appreciate, I don't think that he ever told any member on this Chat that a specific price would be sure on whatever point in time ...

2 hours ago, xSODAx said:

hmm... I think I have unmasked BG123

what if...

BG123 is not a Bear but a Wookie?

Could be a Wookie, couldn't he? Yes, hairy like a Wookie, sounds like a wookie, smells ... erm...

AND: since BG is online again... When did you last read something from Chewie??

I’m here still floating about. I try to keep up with the Zerpening when I can and post occasionally. 

I find it hard to keep up with everything. 

I’m in a few private groups and a mod on CSCChat and this annoying thing called life gets in the way. 

Sorry I haven’t been around as much. 

And btw no I’m not BG123 I don’t lije riddles that much and these extended riddles are starting to bore me. 

Hope your well mate. 

1 hour ago, Cometome said:

Both are good at spreading hopium,so won't be surprised...

I believe this is veiled insult!!

Touche to you sir. 

I am definitely a positive person and never shy away from that. It’s how I live my life. 

I’ve done thousands of hours of research and discussion on XRP so you bet I’m positive about it. 

So yep happy to spread hope

1 hour ago, Baka said:

I’m still HODLING and accumulating just for your reference. 

1 hour ago, Rey said:

Who is "they"? Whether you're a trader or a HODL-er, it's always a good thing to sell at high prices (and buy at low prices). It's up to yourself to research the fundamentals and the market conditions and to make a sound exit-plan (based on price levels that you consider realistic). In my opinion it's not fair to blame others for your own mistakes.

As far as @Chewiecoin is concerned, like me he researched the fundamentals and we trust that IN TIME XRP will appreciate, I don't think that he ever told any member on this Chat that a specific price would be sure on whatever point in time ...

Well I sold from 2.$ to 0.45$ all I had because I had to and I bought at 0.15-0.2$ so I aint feeling concerned.

Just saying that because many new people who came late December 17 and early 18 received this as a reply : " HODL even if it goes down , always HODL" while those person sold their stash as soon as there was a spike , ofc they won't tell it but I know some did.

Some "experience" "traders" are giving fake advices to newbies for their own profits , all I m saying.

Edited by Baka

11 minutes ago, Baka said:

Well I sold from 2.$ to 0.45$ all I had because I had to and I bought at 0.15-0.2$ so I aint feeling concerned.

Just saying that because many new people who came late December 17 and early 18 received this as a reply : " HODL even if it goes down , always HODL" while those person sold their stash as soon as there was a spike , ofc they won't tell it but I know some did.

Some "experience" "traders" are giving fake advices to newbies for their own profits , all I m saying.

I’m a HODLER but have never criticised anyone for trying to time the market and make some gains. Some people are very good at it. I have seen though dozens of posts from people in her me who also got it wrong. So I just point out to people to be careful if you trade. But good luck to you if you can do it. I’m jealous. 

6 minutes ago, Baka said:

Hey @Baka So you sold your stack and made a profit of > 200%. That's great. I'm happy for you. The great thing of a forum is that everyone can post his/her opinion and many eyes see more than just a few, so if anyone would give inappropriate advice, others can and will chime in. I fail to believe that many people in this chat, especially those who post regularly over a longer time frame deliberately fool other members.

However, If you do feel that way I'm sorry for you and you're free to leave and join other social media. I wish you Happy Holidays.

17 minutes ago, T800 said:

Done it a few time's. 

Sold all my XRP and bought back with more XRP. 

I ****** up last move to 80cent.  was 1 cent from buying back double and boom missed it and all hard work gone

32 minutes ago, Rey said:

Hey @Baka So you sold your stack and made a profit of > 200%. That's great. I'm happy for you. The great thing of a forum is that everyone can post his/her opinion and many eyes see more than just a few, so if anyone would give inappropriate advice, others can and will chime in. I fail to believe that many people in this chat, especially those who post regularly over a longer time frame deliberately fool other members.

However, If you do feel that way I'm sorry for you and you're free to leave and join other social media. I wish you Happy Holidays.

I didnt say it was you and chewicoin , tbh I don't remember names since I wasn't here for months but I remember a lot of advances members here telling people to HOLD , always HODL , that It's the best plan because price can/will spike anyday. most of new members did listen to those 'advices' and lost a lot , some sold some kept.

Ofc it's just an opinion , but I think when you' re new to something you tend to listen to people who 'normally' know more 

Those members are no longer here I think , I always see the same people posting now

2 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

I’m here still floating about. I try to keep up with the Zerpening when I can and post occasionally. 

I find it hard to keep up with everything. 

I’m in a few private groups and a mod on CSCChat and this annoying thing called life gets in the way. 

Sorry I haven’t been around as much. 

And btw no I’m not BG123 I don’t lije riddles that much and these extended riddles are starting to bore me. 

Hope your well mate. 

Was joking.. knew that he isn’t you

;)