Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

1 hour ago, Cometome said:

Nobody's ****** off ,just making fun of a fraud

yep, Unbearable guy and his riddler cohorts are a bunch of wannabe's. lol

fanboi's pretending to be insiders that got it VERY wrong in 2018.

No one can take them seriously now, so everyone just laughs at them and takes the p$ss.

Edited by Freaky
Spelling.

27 minutes ago, Cometome said:

Nobody's ****** off ,just making fun of a fraud

16 minutes ago, Freaky said:

yep, Unbearable guy and his riddler cohorts are a bunch on wannabe's. lol

fanboi's pretending to be insiders that got it VERY wrong in 2018.

No one can take them seriously now, so everyone just laughs at them and takes the p$ss.

Really great that you're enjoying yourselves guys! Wait, let me take a picture so we'll all remember the fun times.

I wish you Happy Holidays. Cheers :dirol:

24282698muppets-shows-gif.gif

7 minutes ago, Rey said:

Really great that you're enjoying yourselves guys! Wait, let me take a picture so we'll all remember the fun times.

I wish you Happy Holidays. Cheers :dirol:

24282698muppets-shows-gif.gif

Thanks! Who doesn't want to be Statler and Waldorf?! You're always in a first class seat and get to laugh at the world! :lol:

2 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

It’s weird that BG123 seems to really **** people off. 

I quite like(d?) it, actually - of course, I also used to skim through the Weekly World News, in the checkout line, to see what Satan was up to, after he escaped from hell, through that tunnel to the secret world at the center of the Earth, you know, the one that the godless Soviets dug, somewhere in Siberia, after getting some bad advice from that bat-kid.

But... while I enjoyed it... for what it was... I didn't... uh... you know... buy it.    But... maybe I'm not the ... uh... target consumer... for that kind of thing.  I'll just chalk it up to taste...

(There's also the old saw about "the worst advertisements for any religion are usually its most fervent expounders"...)

but... seriously though:

O6wc4-1473878317-embed-wwn_kennybigfoot.

Edited by NightJanitor
(You ever notice how Garlinghouse never counts his money when he's sitting at the table?)

15 minutes ago, gamedev368 said:

Watched CKJs last upload. r/rippled was changed to https://tinyurl.com/HiRippleCommunity during the stream. (image below)
And this account on Twitter now exists using the same photo. So it looks like the real BG is back on twitter. https://twitter.com/321yugelbaraeb
rgT2tyQ.png.2b22986b0bb16d74568e0fa770d440d0.png

I'm not sure about you guys, but I think that this person is someone from Ripple. So an insider...

The new pic looks like he's pointing to 589 with his stick then indicating May.

Pretty brazen to make yet another prediction of such a high price so soon..... could have just not predicted anything and been fine. If it doesn't happen its really going to wreck his reputation even more than it already has been.

hmm... I think I have unmasked BG123

what if...

BG123 is not a Bear but a Wookie?

Could be a Wookie, couldn't he? Yes, hairy like a Wookie, sounds like a wookie, smells ... erm...

AND: since BG is online again... When did you last read something from Chewie??