Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

6 hours ago, XRPboi said:

What is significant about it being hooked?

It is supposedly a symbol used by the european templars, an order of monks who took part in the many crusades. They made a massive economic system in Europe back in the 12th century based on the ecosystem of these crusades. Friday october 13 in 1307, a lot of the monks were arrested and executed by the then French king (Filip IV) on anti-religious charges. The charges were probably trumped up, and the reality was that the king had borrowed a lot of money from the "banking" system the templars had created over the past 100 years. He therefor wanted them gone before they became a threat. Imagine them as the Special Air Service of those times in their knowedge of waging war/uprisings.

The mythical Friday 13th as a day of bad luck stems from that story.

How this story fits into the castle pic, is for anyone to speculate.

Edited by mandelbaum

2 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Can we all be a little cautious and sensitive in here today? Tensions and emotions are high today as another riddler is laid to rest.  Let’s let them mourn. 

We've got 21hours of "today" left... I live on Howland Island :biggrin:

Come back tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

We've got 21hours of "today" left... I live on Howland Island :biggrin:

Come back tomorrow?

I’ll even give you till EOY to hit $5, let alone $50, $589, $589+ etc. 

6 hours ago, LilBender said:

You and your friends are not amongst them. In fact, all you guys did was to leech info off, not contribute. No one is entitled to that. Get over it and move on.

That's just the thing. You guys never amount to jack sh*t. You haven't a clue as to what will go down when, but you like to hold things over others anyways. Lame.