Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

1 minute ago, Animal_Plirf said:

Or maybe I have gradually been losing trust in the community, one nibble at a time, until it is completely gone.

The “Community “ didn’t get you into XRP. Your own convictions did. If you no longer believe in your investment, own up to it instead of trying to find a scapegoat.

Sell and get out, you’ll feel a lot better.

5 minutes ago, CountZerpula said:

In all seriousness, can we PLEASE turn this around and get back on track?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'n trying to figure out who the Tin-Man one is ... best guesses?

Tony stark, Brad Crumbs, Knights that say Ni,

amidoinitrite?

Edited by Atonement

3 minutes ago, CountZerpula said:

In all seriousness, can we PLEASE turn this around and get back on track?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'n trying to figure out who the Tin-Man one is ... best guesses?

Could just be Brad, or XRP in general trying to break in. They on the outside.

On the inside you have BTC, who no single person represents, propped up by the infinite printing of tether. Also USD, consuming itself in debt and manipulating major organisations via $ being the base currency of the world.

Castles and bears aside, we know rest of world wants to move away from USD control. EU specially denying US sanctions, and last few weeks saying wants to start to buy energy in €, not $. Also, supposedly creating SPV to bypass US sanctions for Iranian oil China and Russia have said similar. Qatar leaves OPEC, and Venezuela selling oil in petro dollar crypto currency.

Insider or not, BG123 is very informed.

2 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Could just be Brad, or XRP in general trying to break in. They on the outside.

On the inside you have BTC, who no single person represents, propped up by the infinite printing of tether. Also USD, consuming itself in debt and manipulating major organisations via $ being the base currency of the world.

Castles and bears aside, we know rest of world wants to move away from USD control. EU specially denying US sanctions, and last few weeks saying wants to start to buy energy in €, not $. Also, supposedly creating SPV to bypass US sanctions for Iranian oil China and Russia have said similar. Qatar leaves OPEC, and Venezuela selling oil in petro dollar crypto currency.

Insider or not, BG123 is very informed.

I doubt Brad has anything to do with it. My guess is that as the leader of Ripple he has better things to do than guard a castle? But even then, who is the one that has no mouth? Doesn't make sense. Is 'Brad' the one that chopped his stick in half?

1 hour ago, ImTheRippler said:

1: You don’t get to decide whether or not you’re whining, other people do.

2: You should sell. No need to be associated with such an embarrassment.

I beleive in XRP , I work in banking and we are partnered with ripple. I know utility and adoption will drive the price up...

Not stupid puzzles, riddles and dumb pictures from a bunch of bums.

Edited by Freaky

Just now, Freaky said:

I beleive in XRP , I work in banking and we are partnered in ripple. I know utility and adoption will drive the price up...

Not stupid puzzles, riddles and dumb pictures from a bunch of bums.

Finally, somebody has the guts to say this :clapping:

25 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Qatar leaves OPEC, and Venezuela selling oil in petro dollar crypto currency.

I didn't mean to ignore the last part of your post @XRP-JAG ... if that does have something to do with the castle, look at this press release. Venezuela will be using their Petrodollar as you mention, and they are sourcing liquidity as we speak

https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-venezuela-converts-pension-bonuses-into-state-issued-crypto-petro

image.png.e2cb6cce3360ae858fa3335c34dde778.png

But look at his briefcase ... and then remember the flag on the right side of the castle. How does that tie in?

15 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Wow! It makes me giggle everyone trying to came up with a story by looking at a childish drawing.

I will ask my kids classmate to describe what they see in this drawing and report back.

Bet it’s gonna be fun. 

LOL

Shouldn’t you be busy pestering “Hubby” for more shoe money?