Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

7 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

I really doubt people who are making decisions for FIs are sitting at their desks looking at you tube and Twitter and trying to figure out who BG123 is or what all those Riddles mean. 

I'm sure they are not either. I't wasn't the point I was trying to make either.

49 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I'm not across all this nonsense, but I do find it is very embarrassing for the XRP community.

Ripple is a serious company with a respectable figure head who is presenting himself professionally on the world stage. Working with banks and FI's worldwide.

Then we have these so called riddlers and jokers with stupid puzzles, pictures and riddles. It's childish and immature in my eyes.

You probably hate Santa Clause too.  ;)

31 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

Maybe you should be more clear about your point instead of just whining open endedly 

Not whinging, just commenting about a bunch of clowns that have nothing better to do than make up ******** about price predictions. It's embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, Jumanji said:

You probably hate Santa Clause too.  ;)

Love Santa, helped him take off his boots today. The jolly old fella finds it tough going.

Edited by Freaky

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

I'm not across all this nonsense, but I do find it is very embarrassing for the XRP community.

Ripple is a serious company with a respectable figure head who is presenting himself professionally on the world stage. Working with banks and FI's worldwide.

Then we have these so called riddlers and jokers with stupid puzzles, pictures and riddles. It's childish and immature in my eyes.

It's only a bit of fun and intrigue.  It's only embarrassing if someone takes it completely seriously as if it's investment advice.  Every single asset that's tradeable is subject to rumour and conspiracy.  XRP is no different.

22 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Not whinging, just commenting about a bunch of clowns that have nothing better to do than make up ******** about price predictions. It's embarrassing.

1: You don’t get to decide whether or not you’re whining, other people do.

2: You should sell. No need to be associated with such an embarrassment.

5 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Can any of these amazing riddle solvers just tell me if we’re hitting $50 tomorrow? Months have been vested in this character. I need to know if I should give me banks a heads up.  Less gossip, more when moon. 

If anyone didn’t know, this little Schmidt ran with his tail between legs when he got called out on his fake insider claims, first from the BG discord and then another thread here.

why don’t you ask your buddies working on top secret projects in the exchanges? Or was it you who worked on them? I have a hard time keeping up with your story. 

While you’re at it, can you define the steps needed to make a digital asset liquid? It’s been a month and I still haven’t heard anything from you. Surely, that’s more than enough time to google up an answer.

6 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

The mods of that group elected themselves as the judge of who was deemed worthy of knowing what. Certainly didn't like it if they thought you knew more. 

Their group, their rules. Deal with it or make your own. Oh wait.

I was amongst the ones who created the original THC. Ever since then we have added into the group many who know more than the original members and now those guys run the place. 

You and your friends are not amongst them. In fact, all you guys did was to leech info off, not contribute. No one is entitled to that. Get over it and move on.

I am flabbergasted by what I read. Is this the community I have been part of for 1 year? Do you realize that a random person (me) arrives at the conclusion that the people ranked high on this forum are actually manipulators, unreliable and possibly shilling coins? Do you realize the extent of the thought police you have put in place?

This is beyond toxic. I am deleting my account. See you all in another life.

Edit: thanks @XRP-JAG for the heads up. I owe you one.

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Animal_Plirf said:

I am flabbergasted by what I read. Is this the community I have been part of for 1 year? Do you realize that a random person (me) arrives at the conclusion that the people ranked high on this forum are actually manipulators, unreliable and possibly shilling coins? Do you realize the extent of the thought police you have put in place?

This is beyond toxic. I am deleting my account. See you all in another life.

Edit: thanks @XRP-JAG for the heads up. I owe you one.

Ehhh... You’ve been looking for an excuse for a couple weeks.

I saw your sob story.

3 minutes ago, Atonement said:

Ehhh... You’ve been looking for an excuse for a couple weeks.

I saw your sob story.

Or maybe I have gradually been losing trust in the community, one nibble at a time, until it is completely gone.