Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

If this is truly about mods booting people, just start your own discord group and invite the others from the original group. Honestly though, if you own XRP just hold. No need for more research, etc was if you beleive in a long term hold. 

14 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

It was the screen shot I had

So - you have a screenshot from a conversation that took place two hours ago, in a chatroom that you were booted from. Which means that you're either still there under false pretenses, or know someone there who is -- and yet, you're here laying people out to dry, and lecturing everybody about transparency and integrity? :dthinking:

That's pretty rich.

2 minutes ago, CountZerpula said:

So - you have a screenshot from a conversation that took place two hours ago, in a chatroom that you were booted from. Which means that you're either still there under false pretenses, or know someone there who is -- and yet, you're here laying people out to dry, and lecturing everybody about transparency and integrity? :dthinking:

That's pretty rich.

Who exactly have I laid out to dry?

24 minutes ago, CountZerpula said:

Isn't that what posting a screen shot of a private conversation amounts to? Unless I'm missing your point in doing that.

Damn you're annoying. Please go back to your hole, we'd like to continue talking about you undisturbed.

In fact, I think I'm so flustered that I'm going to start a club myself where like minded individuals can have their gossip in peace.

Can any of these amazing riddle solvers just tell me if we’re hitting $50 tomorrow? Months have been vested in this character. I need to know if I should give me banks a heads up.  Less gossip, more when moon. 

Anyhow, the saddest part of all this drama is that most of what I see categorized as 'secret information' is stuff like this 

You don't exactly have to plumb the depths of the internet to get there. As an investor I don't put my money into things because a magic bear told me to, nor do I live my life by the price prediction dates that people offer. Some people do - not my concern. 

Since Kichiro has come up we can include them in this discussion. When they first appeared they had piqued my interest and I followed along with their posts like I followed BG123. While I was extremely skeptical, the $50 in 24 hours was an exciting thing to think about. 

The recent stuff with them saying they were making it all up and on drugs was weird. Even more so now that they seem to still be doing stuff on Twitter. Now they just seem like the other fake riddlers.

Let me be clear: I secured my position in XRP over a year go and haven’t bought or sold any since then. None of these characters have any impact on whether or not I feel XRP is a good investment. I believe it’s only a matter of time before we have a nice return so this is just fun to pass the time until that happens.

1 hour ago, CountZerpula said:

I think we should get this topic back on track before we lose focus. 

bearableguy.png.2dd40c31d4501e6c7aee661a

The hooked X: real or photoshopped :dthinking:

What is significant about it being hooked?

1 hour ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Can any of these amazing riddle solvers just tell me if we’re hitting $50 tomorrow? Months have been vested in this character. I need to know if I should give me banks a heads up.  Less gossip, more when moon. 

We are hitting $50 either tomorrow or tomorrow next year.  ;-)

I'm not across all this nonsense, but I do find it is very embarrassing for the XRP community.

Ripple is a serious company with a respectable figure head who is presenting himself professionally on the world stage. Working with banks and FI's worldwide.

Then we have these so called riddlers and jokers with stupid puzzles, pictures and riddles. It's childish and immature in my eyes.

Edited by Freaky

4 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I'm not across all this nonsense, but I do find it is very embarrassing for the XRP community.

Ripple is a serious company with a respectable figure head who is presenting himself professionally on the world stage. Working with banks and FI's worldwide.

Then we have these so called riddlers and jokers with stupid puzzles, pictures and riddles. It's childish and immature in my eyes.

I really doubt people who are making decisions for FIs are sitting at their desks looking at you tube and Twitter and trying to figure out who BG123 is or what all those Riddles mean.