Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

And Chinese New Year, then a conference of some sort...

This shows how gullible and desperate people are. Wall Street doesn’t need to wait for bonuses to enter the market. This isn’t the same as retail investors during a fomo bull run waiting on a tax refund.  The date will continue to be moved until all the sheep wise up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This shows how gullible and desperate people are. Wall Street doesn’t need to wait for bonuses to enter the market. This isn’t the same as retail investors during a fomo bull run waiting on a tax refund.  The date will continue to be moved until all the sheep wise up. 

I wouldn't put this off to gullibility and desperation, a bit of optimism is a good thing especially in bear times. Historically end of year have been a good time for crypto, whether it's the bonuses or other unknown factors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

I wouldn't put this off to gullibility and desperation, a bit of optimism is a good thing especially in bear times. Historically end of year have been a good time for crypto, whether it's the bonuses or other unknown factors.

Hope and desperation are easily confused in this market. Everyone hoping and counting on end of year bull run are playing a short term game. The business and utility are there. This investment success is long term, and not based on a bull run here and there. It also isn’t measured by dates, riddles, etc. The quicker people can look at this as a long term (3-5 year) investment, the quicker they’ll be able to sleep better at night and not have to hope for miracles, bull runs, or rely on false prophets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Hope and desperation are easily confused in this market. Everyone hoping and counting on end of year bull run are playing a short term game. The business and utility are there. This investment success is long term, and not based on a bull run here and there. It also isn’t measured by dates, riddles, etc. The quicker people can look at this as a long term (3-5 year) investment, the quicker they’ll be able to sleep better at night and not have to hope for miracles, bull runs, or rely on false prophets. 

And yet the riddles have lead us to some interesting connections that only further solidify my belief XRP's future potential. A healthy dose of skepticism is good too, but a little tinfoil doesn't hurt my sleep one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gamedev368 said:

Where is this "flood"? I'm the only one in this whole thread I could find who's said any thing like this and I joined back in May. 90% of the posters in here are all to happy (and quick imo) to feel vindicated about how right they where about these scammers. Hell, despite this being a BG123 thread most posters are just here to put him down as a fraud as well.

I wasn’t talking about you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

And yet the riddles have lead us to some interesting connections that only further solidify my belief XRP's future potential. A healthy dose of skepticism is good too, but a little tinfoil doesn't hurt my sleep one bit.

What connections? Most have been over-the-top theories that just because one major institution is working with a ripple partner, their relationship has something to do with XRP. At best, these have turned out to be partnerships that involve the use of xCurrent, but most turn out to be unrelated as financial institutions are large and partner with all sorts of fintech companies for all sorts of varying solutions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zerpple said:

What connections? Most have been over-the-top theories that just because one major institution is working with a ripple partner, their relationship has something to do with XRP. At best, these have turned out to be partnerships that involve the use of xCurrent, but most turn out to be unrelated as financial institutions are large and partner with all sorts of fintech companies for all sorts of varying solutions. 

Every xcurrent customer is able to use XRP now, update your FUD thanks, low effort stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zerpple said:

What connections? Most have been over-the-top theories that just because one major institution is working with a ripple partner, their relationship has something to do with XRP. At best, these have turned out to be partnerships that involve the use of xCurrent, but most turn out to be unrelated as financial institutions are large and partner with all sorts of fintech companies for all sorts of varying solutions. 

Dig deeper or don't worry about them. I didn't save anything offline myself, and most of the findings have since been deleted from this forum and clubs. I don't want to quote anything specific because I have nothing to back it up with, but looking at the Ripple team and their positions within other companies and organizations alone creates a massive net of it's own. BG and youtube guys are hype, but the Ripple network is very real, doing great things across the globe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

Every xcurrent customer is able to use XRP now, update your FUD thanks, low effort stuff.

Is able but why they dont use it? Or mybe its because xCurrent with multihop solved and removed friction for cross border what xRapid was trying to solve. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nohut said:

Is able but why they dont use it? Or mybe its because xCurrent with multihop solved and removed friction for cross border what xRapid was trying to solve. 

 

Maybe they’re not ready to use it yet? When they start comparing forex quotes they’ll change their tune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xcurrent will eventually transition users into XRapid but it’ll take time. Lots of factors need to happen and it’ll take longer than we anticipate. There are also lots of amazing researchers on this forum and even in this thread that connect real partnerships, dots, etc. The riddlers, YTers, etc just stalk vulnerability, views, and donations. They’ll move the goal post to fit their narrative. I mean Rachel Lee tweet today alone shows how easily people fall for this crap. Yep...you tweet a broad statement that has the word “Swift” in it and try to tie it back to a source and CEO leaving. Right...

Focus on partnerships and you’ll be okay.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Is able but why they dont use it? Or mybe its because xCurrent with multihop solved and removed friction for cross border what xRapid was trying to solve. 

 

isn't the purpose of multi hop to re route xcurrent customers to  still use xrapid through correspondent banks because its cheapest and fastest? Maybe im confused ...lol

Edited by damascus1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×