Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

13 minutes ago, enrique11 said:

The fire looks strange at the base and left, right edges...like it was trying to mimic some Arabic font, and there are two "golden eggs" on the right side of the fire.  Embellishment, distraction, or hint?

Anyway, it's all silly fun.

Golden eggs? LOL, I thought those were long chunks of wood that are on fire ...

3 hours ago, Rey said:

Hey @xrp_sea If there are topics, opinions and posts that you don't like, just ignore them. Calling people delusional just because they believe something that you don't buy isn't nice. And please let's forget your first request as banning the digits 589 is just as stupid as banning the characters aeprsx_ 

Back on topic: sure, the sceptre might be a symbol of POW though as a sceptre figuratively means a sign of royal or imperial authority or sovereignty, maybe there are alternative explanations ...

I don’t even think anybody actually believe the price is gonna be $500 in 20 days, people are having fun and learning info that may not be obvious. So bizarre to enter this thread just to cry about it.

15 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

I don’t even think anybody actually believe the price is gonna be $500 in 20 days, people are having fun and learning info that may not be obvious. So bizarre to enter this thread just to cry about it.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to expect wrt the price of XRP even within three days, let alone 20 ...

I think it's brilliant though, that BG123 posted a few riddles ... gives anybody who wants a reason to keep their mind of the current price :)

14 hours ago, Kelker11 said:

I posted your quoted comment.  And to be clear, I have not seen any comments about DS that weren't positive, or I would have protested that also.  But, if the DS comments offended you, why didn't you report them?

This community needs to stop attacking its members.  I may disagree strongly with your comments or ideas, but the negative personal attacks need to stop.

I'm not you. That's why. I have a thick skin and know people have different opinion on things. 

For example, women that I work with that nvite me to happy hour from time to time say I look like Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Josh Hartnett. To them that that is attractive. To me I'm thinking in my head wtf?! and looking up there pics on Google to verify that.

These same women, and any men that come with us, will be absolutely truthful about a wide range of topics after a few rounds of alcoholic beverages in their system.

Instead of being offended on someone's behalf, wouldn't it be better that SamIAm take that as constructive criticism and fine tune his presentation skills? I would think that would be a reasonable thing to do.

Edited by TheXRPer

25 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

For example, women that I work with that nvite me to happy hour from time to time say I look like Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Josh Hartnett. To them that that is attractive. To me I'm thinking in my head wtf?! and looking up there pics on Google to verify 

LMAO. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So off topic, so irrelevant, yet so funny.

It's actually refreshing seeing posts from so many rational investors. 

So many Twitter users and Youtubers have really jumped on this Bereaguy123 /$589 bandwagon recently, I was starting to think I was investing a hype train. 

1 hour ago, XRPotential said:

It's actually refreshing seeing posts from so many rational investors. 

So many Twitter users and Youtubers have really jumped on this Bereaguy123 /$589 bandwagon recently, I was starting to think I was investing a hype train. 

You get more views by selling hopium rather than a dose of reality

1 hour ago, Quadripple said:

I saw a similar thing here yesterday for Standard Chartered. Also a Ripple client....

If you look at all the "connecting dots" history here,it's littered with "system maintenance..must be using xrp soon" claims. This is just another system maintenance...

6 minutes ago, Nohut said:

still waiting for atleast two dots to connect :)

2 connected. Bull and S***

Is there a specific date by which time everyone with expectations of moon based on internet riddlers and prophets give up by? What I mean is, are there any dates projected by these people beyond 31st December, for a significant price hike?