Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

I mean in Sams defense it does seem like there’s lots of fakes and frauds out there suddenly. I try to only mess with the original clues from the original account, it might be the answer was right under our noses not hidden in gematria tables. I know I looked at document 589 months ago but I somehow missed the connection.

 Whether XRP pumps or not this whole thing has been one of the internets most interesting exercises (along with cicada and others) and if they ARE gonna pump XRP out of nowhere they’re NOT doing it to make us rich.  If they do it to make themselves rich or pay for climate change programs (which I think is the plan) theyre gonna have to accept some of us will be along for the ride because I ain’t selling.

 

Edited by ImTheRippler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sams problem is in his arrogance and lack of due diligence. Kichiro is a troll and Sam takes his word for it now. Hope he’s not trying to move his $50/24 hours by first 2 weeks of December to “February” now.  You can’t just keep pushing dates back that fit your interpretation of a riddle.  I’m not sure why I’m surprised. His followers are also hawking pyramid scheme marketing on their Facebook pages. 

Sam has probably been this way his entire life:

Sams mom: “Sammy Santa Claus isn’t real. Daddy and I made it up”

Sam: “Mom, I’m 43 years old. I think I know that he’s real by now. Do you not go to the malls and see him there? Open up your eyes. You have no idea what your about to experience. Remember that little kid that ran out of the store in the mall screaming “SANTA!”? He knows what’s happening. “

Sams mom: “Sammy...we made it all up...”

Sam: “You’re so clueless. You’re a fool if you fall for the made up smoke screen. Did you not see the Christmas cards? He’s making a “quiet” symbol with his hands to the kid. He’s telling us to not listen to your noise.”  You all are suckers if you beleive he’s made up! Hahahahaha!!!“

 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most important parts of the exercise are the real info that turned up which has been in the public sphere but buried in boring ngo PDFs. Whether the prediction comes true is secondary to the facts presented which only strengthen the narrative that Ripple is embedded into world financial and technology elite, so the chances for success are extremely high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

He looks like someone you wouldn't want to leave your teen daughter with. Just sayin' what everyone is thinking. 

This is unacceptable behavior.  Sam is a member of this community and has done nothing to deserve comments like this.  So what if you don't agree with what he says or the videos he produces?  That does NOT give you the right to malign someone's character or make veiled accusations towards them.

Moderators, why are you allowing this? Is this the type of behavior on XRP Chat now acceptable?

Edited by Kelker11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 21x2 said:

Be respectful ...🤨

Can I echo these comments. This thread was set up to interpret and comment on BG123's various posts and images. It exists for some light-hearted fun, puzzles and dot-joining. BYO Tinfoil.

It is NOT a thread for slagging off, attacking, abusing or denigrating members of the XRP Community, whether members of XRPChat or otherwise. I learnt a long time ago that it's better to be "hard on the issue, soft on the person". There are many ways to challenge someone's credibility or ideas without resorting to some of the garbage I've read above.

Stick to the facts (loosely interpreted) and be respectful to everyone here. I thank you for your cooperation. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ImTheRippler said:

Whether the prediction comes true is secondary to the facts presented

What facts have been presented by any of these frauds? And you never responded if you want to test your faith and bet me 2,000 XRP that we don’t hit $50 by EOY. Your false profits have presented literally no facts, unless you consider the fact that they have been lying and manipulating people. In that case yes, two of them have presented some facts. 

So I ask again. Do you want to test your faith and bet me 2,000 XRP that we don’t hit $50 by eoy, or are you going to respond with some 7 year old response by name calling?

Edited by BiffTannen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

What facts have been presented by any of these frauds? And you never responded if you want to test your faith and bet me 2,000 XRP that we don’t hit $50 by EOY. Your false profits have presented literally no facts, unless you consider the fact that they have been lying and manipulating people. In that case yes, two of them have presented some facts. 

So I ask again. Do you want to test your faith and bet me 2,000 XRP that we don’t hit $50 by eoy, or are you going to respond with some 7 year old response by name calling?

I’ll do you one better, I’ll bet you 10000 XRP you can’t hold your breath until December 31. Let me know if you’re interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

What facts have been presented by any of these frauds? And you never responded if you want to test your faith and bet me 2,000 XRP that we don’t hit $50 by EOY. Your false profits have presented literally no facts, unless you consider the fact that they have been lying and manipulating people. In that case yes, two of them have presented some facts. 

So I ask again. Do you want to test your faith and bet me 2,000 XRP that we don’t hit $50 by eoy, or are you going to respond with some 7 year old response by name calling?

I'm interested. How would we facilitate this bet? A smart contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

I'm interested. How would we facilitate this bet? A smart contract?

You can always use a semi-trusted third party, say Tiff, Dr. T or other twitter personality would facilitate - they wouldn't want their accounts shunned over a few hundred bucks, I've seen it done by CryptoDog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kelker11 said:

 

This is unacceptable behavior.  Sam is a member of this community and has done nothing to deserve comments like this.  So what if you don't agree with what he says or the videos he produces?  That does NOT give you the right to malign someone's character or make veiled accusations towards them.

Moderators, why are you allowing this? Is this the type of behavior on XRP Chat now acceptable?

That's rich coming from a community that has made fun of David Schwartz' looks in the past multiple on occasions. 

 

Edited by TheXRPer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImTheRippler said:

I’ll do you one better, I’ll bet you 10000 XRP you can’t hold your breath until December 31. Let me know if you’re interested!

As expected I get a 7 year old response hahaha so pathetic. Well good luck with your fantasy and false prophets. 

If you ever want to grow up, I’d be glad to up that wager to 10,000 XRP that XRP doesn’t hit $50 by eoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×