Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

In before SamIAm either:

A. Tried to ignore it

or 

B. In his next video continues...

”Guys! This is what the Riddler pointed us too. Remember those hot air balloons floating away? He was signaling that BG decoder would leave YouTube to throw a smoke screen. Remember the smoke in Richie Rich’s riddle? There ya have it! Decoder also pointed this out to us with his chess piece. He was telling us it was his time to make a move. OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS! If you can’t see this you simply don’t understand what is about to happen. My banking insider, Kichiro, Richie Rich, Bob the Janitor, Phyllis the Phony , and Joan the nitter have been emailing me saying this is about to happen.  We need to move the dates out a few months but we’re on track!”

There is a lot of weak minded followers upset today. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

54 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

In before SamIAm either:

A. Tried to ignore it

or 

”Guys! This is what the Riddler pointed us too. Remember those hot air balloons floating away? He was signaling that BG decoder would leave YouTube to throw a smoke screen. Remember the smoke in Richie Rich’s riddle? There ya have it! Decoder also pointed this out to us with his chess piece. He was telling us it was his time to make a move. OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS! If you can’t see this you simply don’t understand what is about to happen. My banking insider, Kichiro, Richie Rich, Bob the Janitor, Phyllis the Phony , and Joan the nitter have been emailing me saying this is about to happen.  We need to move the dates out a few months but we’re on track!”

Where you also not one of those people who claimed to have insider knowledge or what ever the f@ck you were claiming. And then got all upset because that kichiro guy got all the attention.

11 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Where you also not one of those people who claimed to have insider knowledge or what ever the f@ck you were claiming. And then got all upset because that kichiro guy got all the attention.

I’m not a Riddler. I know people who work on projects with Ripple, as do likely several others on this board. There’s no Riddles and top secret info of magic moon/flip the switch dates. I’ve openly said numerous times there’s a focus on projects to increase liquidity. The extent and exact details, I’m not privy too. I spoken the truth and called b.s on this **** from day one to protect you guys bassed on what I know. You’ll get a lot of backlash when you crush riddle and when moon boys dreams with reality. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

2 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I’m not a Riddler. I know people who work on projects with Ripple, as do likely several others on this board. There’s no Riddles and top secret info of magic moon/flip the switch dates. I’ve openly said numerous times there’s a focus on projects to increase liquidity. The extent and exact details, I’m not privy too. I spoken the truth and called b.s on this **** from day one to protect you guys bassed on what I know. You’ll get a lot of backlash when you crush riddle and when moon boys dreams with reality. 

That's the thing m8. You are not a single % better then any of those riddle personas. 

You know why? Because YOU claim to be a straight shooter but then you say "The extent and exact details, I’m not privy too"

And you only were giving those "key" insider knowledge to a hand full individuals in a private pm. "And then said well I shared it" and continued bashing on the other vague people with riddles.

How is that any better then a random guy also claiming to have insider knowledge but he can't share it openly.

Wow!

The hypocrisy! 

4 minutes ago, Staigera said:

That's the thing m8. You are not a single % better then any of those riddle personas. 

You know why? Because YOU claim to be a straight shooter but then you say "The extent and exact details, I’m not privy too"

And you only were giving those "key" insider knowledge to a hand full individuals in a private pm. "And then said well I shared it" and continued bashing on the other vague people with riddles.

How is that any better then a random guy also claiming to have insider knowledge but he can't share it openly.

Wow!

The hypocrisy! 

I get it. I remember when I learned Santa wasn’t real. It was an emotional day. If you fail to see the difference between a Riddler, throwing paint randomly at a canvas to make something that can be interpreted a million ways vs someone who has friends who are employed that touch aspects of what a company is working on, and openly states that(no moon switch, working on adding liquidity), then I can easily see why you fell for the Riddles in the first place. 

This is a great time to step back, question and analyze everything, and for once has critical and logical thinking.

We’ll be okay. In fact, nothing has changed minus bear hunting season has begun.  You’re XRP should be a long term hold.

5 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I get it. I remember when I learned Santa wasn’t real. It was an emotional day. If you fail to see the difference between a Riddler, throwing paint randomly at a canvas to make something that can be interpreted a million ways vs someone who has friends who are employed that touch aspects of what a company is working on, and openly states that(no moon switch, working on adding liquidity), then I can easily see why you fell for the Riddles in the first place. 

This is a great time to step back, question and analyze everything, and for once has critical and logical thinking.

We’ll be okay. In fact, nothing has changed minus bear hunting season has begun.  You’re XRP should be a long term hold.

I was never a tinfoil person as a matter of fact I I never belived any riddles. I loved the research aspect of BG club loved the hard work that some people made there. The tinfoil part was just a bonus entertainment. 

But you said openly in the BG club I have insider knowledge and only shared it in a PM with a few others.

I belive you are sincere in "protecting the gullible" but what you are saying about liquidity is nothing new as a matter if fact we knew that like 4 months before you even came on our radar.

But what ever, in the end what point does it all have? It's either sell or wait till it goes up again. I made my decision based on research not some Japanese persona.

Edited by Staigera

23 minutes ago, gamedev368 said:

New BG123 post:

68 74 74 70 73 3A 2F 2F 62 72 69 64 67 65 74 6D 61 63 6B 61 79 6C 61 77 2E 63 6F 6D 2F 77 70 2D 63 6F 6E 74 65 6E 74 2F 75 70 6C 6F 61 64 73 2F 32 30 31 38 2F 30 35 2F 41 64 6F 62 65 53 74 6F 63 6B 5F 36 31 38 38 33 36 37 33 2E 6A 70 67

Converts to:
The quick brown 🦊 jumps over 13 lazy 🐶.

Whatever that means?

This is a great tactic by Bg123. Come back, play hero of shaking out phony copy cats, and then throw tons of riddles into new year, getting people to forget or convinced the $589 was delayed, thus legacy lives on. 

Can we we all not just invest on fundamentals and logic? What does it really matter what a cryptic code tells us? It changes nothing if we hold. 

3 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This is a great tactic by Bg123. Come back, play hero of shaking out phony copy cats, and then throw tons of riddles into new year, getting people to forget or convinced the $589 was delayed, thus legacy lives on. 

Can we we all not just invest on fundamentals and logic? What does it really matter what a cryptic code tells us? It changes nothing if we hold. 

Eh I don't see anything wrong with a little fun. As long as people aren't putting themselves in danger over it (I hope no one is risking their life savings over some random internet stranger), its all the better if people invest in XRP.

25 minutes ago, gamedev368 said:

Eh I don't see anything wrong with a little fun. As long as people aren't putting themselves in danger over it (I hope no one is risking their life savings over some random internet stranger), its all the better if people invest in XRP.

This is the problem though. Too many with hidden agendas that push these riddles and prey on weak minded get rich quick type. Too many are over exposing themselves to something they truly don’t understand, expecting unrealistic  results. 

16 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This is the problem though. Too many with hidden agendas that push these riddles and prey on weak minded get rich quick type. Too many are over exposing themselves to something they truly don’t understand, expecting unrealistic  results. 

People don't need to be coddled and protected. If they're dumb enough to over extend themselves on this due to a "magical" stranger, they'd just do it on something else far worse, like some MLM or something. At least with this, they'll actually make a decent profit someday (if they hold).

Edited by gamedev368

2 hours ago, gamedev368 said:

New BG123 post:

68 74 74 70 73 3A 2F 2F 62 72 69 64 67 65 74 6D 61 63 6B 61 79 6C 61 77 2E 63 6F 6D 2F 77 70 2D 63 6F 6E 74 65 6E 74 2F 75 70 6C 6F 61 64 73 2F 32 30 31 38 2F 30 35 2F 41 64 6F 62 65 53 74 6F 63 6B 5F 36 31 38 38 33 36 37 33 2E 6A 70 67

Converts to:
The quick brown 🦊 jumps over 13 lazy 🐶.

Whatever that means?

Yeah, that's a twitter joke.

5 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

In before SamIAm either:

A. Tried to ignore it

or 

Ellen White lives!!!!