Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, XrpDajjal said:

I'm still banking on $10+ by the end of the year. A bullrun feels imminent at this point. Monday?

$10 end of 2019 maybe. This year highly unlikely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Understandsimplicity said:

I'm confused... Why is this unlikely?

$10 would be a 30-fold price increase from where we are today. What would be the catalyst to make that happen by EOY? Unless there's a huge announcement, like a partnership with Amazon, I just don't see it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, XrpDajjal said:

I'm still banking on $10+ by the end of the year. A bullrun feels imminent at this point. Monday?

I wouldn't bet your one tooth on it mate... as much as i would like to see you being tight of course:D

Edited by DutchPanda
thight was suppusod to be right, but i like it a lot better the way it is..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

$10 would be a 30-fold price increase from where we are today. What would be the catalyst to make that happen by EOY? Unless there's a huge announcement, like a partnership with Amazon, I just don't see it happening.

Yeah man, crypto has never had 10-100x increases in bear markets all of a sudden from no real news.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

Yeah man, crypto has never had 10-100x increases in bear markets all of a sudden from no real news.....

It has, but the market sentiment is very different these days. We're in a prolonged bear market. I don't see it changing anytime soon without some type of catalyst. I hope I'm wrong though...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×