Sign in to follow this  

Short Story Contest Entry: Time traveler of the year 2030

Hello friends, I am a time traveler of the year 2030 and I have some important information. No! aliens have not come "yet", the problem is even more serious and the news about global warming is discussed every day, some countries no longer exist because of the extreme heat, we consumed a lot of energy years ago because of the mining of coins.

This was the biggest cause of this disaster because we broke the limit imposed by the united nations in 3% above and with time it was getting worse. People can not hear about bitcoin, it was the cause of the financial collapse of the world, billions of people have lost a lot of money by investing in bitcoin but in fact it has NEVER been used as a reserve or as a form of payment.

Bitcoin was a form of distraction that governments and the media created for people to believe that it was possible to make fortunes and 97 percent of the coins ceased to exist because of the mining that ruined our planet.

The new world order is already in place and there is no more fiat and we only use XRP to make payments and it makes payments in millisecond, it is extraordinary, XRP was the solution to the world crisis that will still occur in your time and the XRP Ledger was the most viable solution to replace the old global financial system.

It took many years for people to understand what speed and actual use of a coin is more important than booking digital value. All were against the XRP because it was of manipulation of the banks, but in the end all type of fiat was converted by the banks to the XRP automatically.

Codius is most commonly used by young people aged 7 and 15, believe that children are born with incredible intelligence, in the year 2025 and 2030 they are the ones who have created the best apps for the world in which they will replace several platforms that exist in the time of you. Everything is paid for with XRP, from a cafe to a house construction that is done by an immense 3D machine. Yes! Your new home is ready in 1 day. With an app created in Codius, you can choose from several models or create according to your desire, it's as if you were creating your house in "The Sims".

With Codius everything is possible and there are thousands of apps that do things that can not be manipulated. So help change your future and preserve our planet, show how mining is harmful to the planet, prevent countries from being devastated by the heat. Soon many news because of the coin mining will be in the news and when the big bank of China enters, then it will be shortly until the XRP becomes the only currency in the world.

----------------------------------

Sorry if the translation was not cool, I'm from Brazil and I used google translator ? My sincere apologies!

"when the big bank of China enters, then it will be shortly until the XRP becomes the only currency in the world"

=P

On 11/14/2018 at 7:58 PM, Guest said:

"when the big bank of China enters, then it will be shortly until the XRP becomes the only currency in the world"

=P

People do not like the way China experiment with Social control and Rewards for their citizens. It was communism now it is blockchainism in China. That is why I left VET.
And they MINE sheytloads of Bitcoin there.

Sign in to follow this