XRP diverging from all other coins

4 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

It's the other coins losing the the gains that XRP didn't make in the first place.  I'd just sit back and relax.  The real fun begins north of $1. 

At $0.93 the fun can begin for me because then when somebody is a smartass and asks me how my crypto is doing I can finally say, "Well thank you for asking! You'll be glad to know I'm no longer 50%+ red. I'm at break even! Suck it"

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

At $0.93 the fun can begin for me because then when somebody is a smartass and asks me how my crypto is doing I can finally say, "Well thank you for asking! You'll be glad to know I'm no longer 50%+ red. I'm at break even! Suck it"

I'll be doing that at $1.60... been heavily in the red since I bought. Never seen green but have been lowering my DCA. Although haven't for a while, all outta funds.

24 minutes ago, DaftPunk said:

I'll be doing that at $1.60... been heavily in the red since I bought. Never seen green but have been lowering my DCA. Although haven't for a while, all outta funds.

I was green in December but have continued to buy afterwards so am in the red now like most people! Green is such an amazing feeling but for those that haven't experienced it and bought all the way through this bear market, that feeling will be especially immense! Its coming folks!!!! 

9 hours ago, Warg said:

Hi,

Haven't been posting in a long time, but been reading on the forums and following the XRP price during these bear market months.

As I'm writing this, something has gotten me quite excited, look at CMC, XRP is diverging big time from all other cryptos. Right now 2%+ up whereas others are down 3-6%. I haven't seen this in a many months. So take into account that SBI might have gone live with their testing and adding XRP as base currency as well as many other good news the last weeks, it looks like someone knows something about something.

Anyhow, hope you guys are doing well, and I can't wait to sit in the live chat again with you guys posting dancing bananas ?

A classic example of confirmation bias. Are you ignoring Tron was up 10% 3 days ago while xrp remained in the red? Look at the charts, fool. The 6 hour ema was recently cross, and macd was flipping on every btc/usd/xrp chart, it has nothing to do with your imaginary reasons. Are you going to make a post tomorrow when xrp drops while all others are in the green??? I'll make sure to post a screenshot for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.