ecent

Things are AMAZING

8 minutes ago, ecent said:

Am I the only one who is absolutely pumped after the past week? 

1. SBI making moves towards the derivatives market 
  2. SBI still processing applications and KYC procedures for their live trading platform 
  3. Ripple potentially making moves towards lending and banking structures 
  4. XRP being used as a base pair on multiple exchanges
  5. A US based exchange using XRP as a base pair and therefore effectively killing the security debate 
  6. Coinsquare finally rolling out XRP 
  7. Coil linking up with hyperledger 
  8. Ripple continuing to make massive waves in the donation and charity space 
  9. SWELL lining up to be an impressive show 

Sure the price sucks but honestly we need to just stop focusing on it. Roger f&$!*** Ver has changed his tone re: XRP .... Ran "Pseudo Journalist" Neuner has changed his tone.

Maybe XRP still fails. Maybe another project catches up. Right now though? XRP is so far out in front that its not even a fair fight.

Zoom out. Look at the macro. Its blindingly gorgeous. 

Hodl.

And Prices  begun upward consolidation!!!✊?✊???

1 minute ago, Pluto said:

And Prices  begun upward consolidation!!!✊?✊???

and on a long term macro scale its only going to continue going up.

What I posted above is literally just the past 1 or 2 weeks of events. Just yesterday / last night Ripple recognised validators operated by community members thus killing the FUD of "validators are centralised to major corporations and Ripple controlled entities". 

There is literally so much positive news and activity lately that its bordering on impossible to keep up. 

The next blog from @Hodor is going to be epic. The future for XRP is going to be epic.

2 minutes ago, Riseup said:

Things are are capital bad and i cant believe people are saying they look amazing. This is such RIPPLE support post, intead of XRP reality statement.

I really wonder how many people works here for ripple to just keep pumping good news about RIPPLE while xrp is doing bad, and bad, and each next month bad. But i imagine people will keep saying the same how awesome is ripple when xrp hits sub 20 cents. What so awesome here? its awesome only if you work for ripple.

Items 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 have nothing to do with Ripple. First of all.

Second of all, the price of XRP is indeed in the pits at the moment. So is the rest of the market. We should be concerned when the bulls are running with all digital assets except for XRP. 

The XRP ecosystem is much larger than Ripple itself. I do not work for Ripple and I do not believe that all of the positivity in the ecosystem is exclusively related to them.

If you want to "moon" tomorrow then indeed there is a lot to be depressed about. If you have a mid to long term macro view then I definitively stand behind my original post.

4 minutes ago, Riseup said:

Things are are capital bad and i cant believe people are saying they look amazing. This is such RIPPLE support post, intead of XRP reality statement.

I really wonder how many people works here for ripple to just keep pumping good news about RIPPLE while xrp is doing bad, and bad, and each next month bad. But i imagine people will keep saying the same how awesome is ripple when xrp hits sub 20 cents. What so awesome here? its awesome only if you work for ripple.

Lol why dont you sell?

7 minutes ago, Riseup said:

The price of XRP is near its low for the year. I think XRP is the best developed digital asset on the market. Is this post balanced enough for you?

I agree. Right now xrp is also performing really good during this downtrend. People just want to have moon over night. Every investment should be at least 3 years. Trading is a different story and I guess xrp trading is not very profitable at these times :D

3 minutes ago, Riseup said:

Are you serious? Ripple isn’t doing bad. The whole freaking market is jacked up. Bitcoin has multiple personality disorder and we haven’t decoupled. No one else has either. I would say if XRP sucks as much as you think, go invest in something else. You better be willing to take on a lot of risk though. Until a large portion of the investors figure out that Bitcoin doesn’t actually do anything and some other assets do, we’re stuck here.

9 minutes ago, Riseup said:

As long as you don’t sell you don’t lose, I would like to know how much you invested in it originally and how much it is worth now as you seem very depressed. 

I go first: Total $50k now worth $12k. 

Selling? Nope! Not until my portfolio is worth $100k!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ecent said:

Am I the only one who is absolutely pumped after the past week? 

No you are not. I have been away from this site, and any site, for nearly a month. This site has gone to hell, taken over by the morons who have been kicked out of the zerpening I suppose. This is their time in the sun, so don't worry about it.  

But, I agree the codius, coil, exchange and general payment adoption news is fantastic. Big changes coming through. I think that I, as a consumer, can now see how I can start using XRP to my benefit in my everyday life. Thats big.

I did n't put my transfer in yesterday like I intended and now the price is rising too. There is no bad news as far as I'm concerned. 

4 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

Lol why dont you sell?

I am not selling. I just dont like unreal things being constantly posted. If you tell me "sell, go away, dont complain", then i will really start thinking you work for ripple.

Many people here write exactly like xrp is security. They constantly pump ripple and sort of pump ripple. You dont see people praising exchanged that did a hell lot more for xrp then ripple.

Many exchanged did a hell lot more for xrp then ripple. But yep people praise here only ripple, who donate xrp to clients, just to get "ripple bigger" (i said ripple, not xrp)