BurtMacklin

Climbing in Bed with the Clintons

The Clintons are and have always been the mouthpieces for the de-regulation of financial services (Glass-Steagall 1999).  Banks love them and they love banks. Anyone who is letting their own (completely uninfluential) political opinions bar them from recognizing how institutional structures function, where power, and money reside is only blind to the reality of the world.  Politics doesn't matter to money.  Money is controlled by concentrated private power.  The Clintons are servants of this group, and a natural choice to be the voice ushering in this new era of technology, innovation, and money making, especially with a global recession afoot.  Anyone who has opinion counter this better show up with some facts because it's been embarrassing reading the childish rage taking over this forum.

The price is .43, and there's nothing better to get angry about.  That's what this is about. If $43 (and I'd love that!) I doubt we'd hear a peep about who was jibber jabbing at the swell conference in October.

Edited by xrphilosophy

I also find the comments in these threads embarrassing. Really, really embarrassing. Childish indeed, bloodthursrty, and yes, i'll say it: outright stupid. Sell your XRP if you can't see the big picture, and we'll leave you in the dust on the next wave up.

Luckily a few folks such as @xrphilosophy and @charmaser made up for the garbage on this forum by contributing valuable pearls of wisdom, thank you for that.

43 minutes ago, lucky said:

I also find the comments in these threads embarrassing. Really, really embarrassing. Childish indeed, bloodthursrty, and yes, i'll say it: outright stupid. Sell your XRP if you can't see the big picture, and we'll leave you in the dust on the next wave up.

Luckily a few folks such as @xrphilosophy and @charmaser made up for the garbage on this forum by contributing valuable pearls of wisdom, thank you for that.

Perhaps getting Clinton had a double purpose...

Remove XRP from the weak hands before moon...

I will always want just one more XRP 

15 hours ago, TheRockfordFiles said:

That was funny. What do I need to do for $589? I’d consider it, even if left with a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak).

as far as Bill Clinton goes - all opinions are valid. But I’m only interested in facts - does this help us moon?

i did think the things the digital asset investor said about Clinton being in the biderburg group kinda interesting  

1 minute ago, Delectro said:

For me, it is "confirmation" rather than interesting.

i didnt even know about that group before his vid guess i nee to work on my tin foil hat.

i was looking a lil into Gene sperling as well guess he is speaking along side bill clinton.

Sperling was named one of the 100 Most Powerful People in Finance worldwide in 2013 by Worth Magazine.[24] He was named one of the 50 Most Powerful People in Washington by GQ in 2012.[25

https://swell.ripple.com/agenda/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Sperling

1 minute ago, damascus1986 said:

i didnt even know about that group before his vid guess i nee to work on my tin foil hat.

i was looking a lil into Gene sperling as well guess he is speaking along side bill clinton.

Sperling was named one of the 100 Most Powerful People in Finance worldwide in 2013 by Worth Magazine.[24] He was named one of the 50 Most Powerful People in Washington by GQ in 2012.[25

https://swell.ripple.com/agenda/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Sperling

Well we both learned something new... Thanks for the info...

3 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

You don't need a TFH for Bilderberg. It's a fact. They meet every so often and the press are banned. I doubt they talk about the weather.

the more n more i hear about it sounds like the real Illuminati.  haha

I'm sure Clinton doesn't know squat about cryptos. But he does know heads of state/governments and higher up people in the financial industry. I HATE the guy, but putting emotions aside like a successful business person should do, he brings a lot to the business table for a company that is breaking down barriers in a very conservative, risk adverse industry.

He can open doors that Ripple can't do on its own. And if anyone crosses Ripple, or if we really want to get listed on Coinbase, Bill can send his wet works team to get the job done. I bet Assef from Coinbase won't be laughing off XRP after Clinton's boys pay him a visit!