Sign in to follow this  
Chewiecoin

What is your Favourite XRP FUD

The thing which turns my stomach most about the fudsters is that Ripple have used a large chunk of XRP to donate to charities.  It doesn't matter what you think about XRP or the price or the bank side of the Crypto sphere.  If you are choosing to spread negative news about a company which is trying to make the world a better place, even if it's only a tiny bit in the grand scheme of things, then you are absolutely repugnant as a human being.

Either you bought high and have lost a bunch of cash which makes you greedy and stupid.

Or you are part of the whole whale manipulation thing which makes you greedy and ruthless.

And regardless of which of these two categories you fit in to (and you DO fit into one of these two categories).  Then along with being greedy and/or stupid/ruthless then you are also deplorable for choosing to say bad things about a company who have repeatedly given money to people who struggle horribly in day to day life.

Let me drop a teeny tiny bit of advice to the fudsters who relentlessly bemoan the price of XRP.  XRP is worth ZERO.  Bitcoin is worth ZERO.  Ethereum is worth ZERO.  That's why the price moves the way it does, in a way which doesn't make sense.  Because literally the entire market is worth zero.  Don't believe me?  Try and take your litecoin into a bank and pay a bill.  Take your bitcoin in and pay a bill.  Take your XRP in and pay a bill.  ZERO!  Pre-regulation?  Then to those who decide how much it's worth......mother fuckinnnggggggg ZZEEERRRROOOOOOOO!!!

So stop being disgusting ******* human beings and appreciate the fact that Ripple is trying to do some good in this world.

Note to the whales from me.  The faith is there, the trust is there.  You'd better make the world a better ******* place at the end of all of this.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, Chewiecoin said:

2) The latest and greatest FUD - XRP travels so fast that it will be bought and sold by banks so quickly that it will have no affect on price; I am staggered by this one. It assumes no demand is created for XRP and that no one will hold it. @galgitron has given the best response I have seen so far to this FUD in his latest blog. http://galgitron.net/Post/Is-XRP-Too-Fast-to-Be-Worth-Anything. Worth a read if you haven’t yet. 

So what’s the best XRP FUD you have seen?

That one in your OP is my favorite FUD so far, but the whole Clinton being paid to speak at SWELL being damaging to XRP is getting up there.  I like your magic glass ceiling on wealth though.  That was a good one to lead with even if it's an oldie by now.