XRP forum gender poll. Are you male or female XRP investor?

Are you male or female XRP investor?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. XRP investor gender

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always interested to know which gender dominates the XRP investment mainly, I can see there is a lot of heated arguments around resulting in insults, ignore, blacklist etc. Is it a man thing or is thi

I’m a woman, but am investing on behalf of my hubby and I, although I am the one who is obsessed with following developments and interested in how the tech will change the world. Hubby just wants to k

Posted Images

I’m a woman, but am investing on behalf of my hubby and I, although I am the one who is obsessed with following developments and interested in how the tech will change the world. Hubby just wants to know - when moon? We have other investments also. My brother is the smart one that introduced us to XRP and got us started on this journey. 

Edited by Gilligan

Hi @ripplewaytogo

Ive been quiet about my gender because I found it interesting that I was often interpreted as being a male (at least I think it was like that)! But actually I’m female. I am the big picture financial person in my marriage, while my husband is the more risk adverse. I am the investor while he provides the weekly cash flow. 

Never judge a book by its cover! ?

Edited by Chookstar
Sorry I just realised I responded to the wrong OP, changed it now
3 hours ago, Chookstar said:

Hi Loki!

Ive been quiet about my gender because I found it interesting that I was often interpreted as being a male (at least I think it was like that)! But actually I’m female. I am the big picture financial person in my marriage, while my husband is the more risk adverse. I am the investor while he provides the weekly cash flow. 

A traditional couple then ??

6 hours ago, Insoniac said:

Wow sad to see such gender gap

Yeap, totally surprised so far, maybe the ladies will catch up when we get more voters 

13 hours ago, Chookstar said:

Hi @ripplewaytogo

Thanks for sharing 

This is just reflective of the Financial investment/speculative industry as a whole, so I am not surprised. It has always been a male dominated pursuit it seems, however I have heard it said that the relatively few female traders and investors out there are usually pretty good at it. Less pride and ego to move quickly out of losing positions when the market dictates it as such (moreso trading) has been the theory.

On 8/3/2018 at 1:21 AM, BlueCollarHedgeFund said:

This is just reflective of the Financial investment/speculative industry as a whole, so I am not surprised. It has always been a male dominated pursuit it seems, however I have heard it said that the relatively few female traders and investors out there are usually pretty good at it. Less pride and ego to move quickly out of losing positions when the market dictates it as such (moreso trading) has been the theory.

I am surprised but I can see why. Women is still the weaker sex when it comes to investing.

We rather spend time buying more shoes lol

On 7/31/2018 at 11:15 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

I have 3 female friends who invested in XRP. None of the husband are, but the husbands all invested in BTC.

So does gender actually dictate what you invest???? Who knows

Lets see how the poll shows.

That a very stupid thing to invest in bitcoin now. 7 years ago was the time to invest in BTC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.