knoxy

Price prediction.

6 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

I’m not convinced that TA for “non-securities” like digital assets is very reliable. 

Btc TA has been spot on, a by many many others. Your following the wrong TA guys/gals if so.

Perhaps, but whose btc TA are you looking at?

1 minute ago, knoxy said:

Btc TA has been spot on, a by many many others. Your following the wrong TA guys/gals if so.

1 minute ago, knoxy said:

I always look at Tradingview> trading ideas> BTC , and then count the TA guys that are long versus those who are short. 

But the fact that there are 2 camps, based on the same charts, says enough.

Botje11 is worth following though.

1 hour ago, knoxy said:

2months old but picked the last 8weeks trading practically spot on...

Scarily accurate. 

XRP and the Crypto Market on the hedge of a gigantic bull-run?
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/xrp-crypto-market-hedge-gigantic-bull-run-fabien-vernagallo

Do your own research, this is not financial advice.

10-14x for the next 3 wks.  Excellent.  Who knows...of course that would be more than excellent.  Be ready to sell some to capture some profits.

1 minute ago, Excerpts said:

10-14x for the next 3 wks.  Excellent.  Who knows...of course that would be more than excellent.  Be ready to sell some to capture some profits.

It took sustained 1.5 billion volume days to get to 3$ to get to 7$ ha ha it would be mindboggling the volume needed.

23 minutes ago, eoma said:

It's 1 month old and this guy was calling the end of bear market in April... "scary" indeed

Wait, I thought he was “spot on.”