knoxy

Price prediction.

6 hours ago, Raz said:

It isn’t what you don’t know that’ll screw you. It’s being so certain of something that isn’t so. Of course that could cut both ways in this scenario ?

Seconded. The rush during those days were unreal. Looking forward to round 2.

1 hour ago, Zerptallica said:

Seconded. The rush during those days were unreal. Looking forward to round 2.

Agreed! My son had first talked to us about Crypto and his successes over November/December last year. We dipped our toes in the water Dec/Jan. Eerily, November/December 2018 could be a re-run - but without the steep declines a couple of months thereafter.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:11 AM, Bubbles said:

Do you remember last year? The buzz, the backlog of accounts trying to get a piece of crypto, the articles regarding Ripple how it was going to change the financial landscape?

Yes I remember. Most of which began AFTER Bitcoin's run had already begun. What's your point?

The same FOMO and articles and positive press will kick in once the next run starts.

Edited by ChuckN

On 7/31/2018 at 9:03 AM, ringer2 said:

I love how people hang onto every crazy bullish prediction because, well, it happened like that in December 2017!

Not hanging on a prediction. Pointing out that the volume argument is extremely misguided. That volume came from nowhere, and it happened in a matter of days. Saying that can't happen again is foolish to say the least when volume is pretty much similar right now to that pre run.

But keep avoiding that point.

Edited by ChuckN

58 minutes ago, ChuckN said:

Not hanging on a prediction. Pointing out that your volume argument is extremely misguided. That volume came from nowhere, and it happened in a matter of days. Saying that can't happen again is foolish to say the least when volume is pretty much similar right now to that pre run.

But keep avoiding that point.

I never made a volume argument. 

1 minute ago, ringer2 said:

How am I avoiding a point I never made?

You can't be this thick. You called me out when I was discussing volume:

I love how people hang onto every crazy bullish prediction because, well, it happened like that in December 2017!

Volume is the point.